No 1 Defence and still being snubbed

Scottishbengal

GRRRrrrrrrrrr !!

Still no inclusion on the Sky TV schedule despite having the No. 1 ranked defence.

Buccaneers get two consecutive weeks out of the next three, Vikings get two consecutive weeks out of the next three.

All the "big teams" have had some exposure - Cowboys, Raiders, Patriots, Packers etc ....even the Falcons and the Panthers have hit the silverscreen ....... but still no sign of the Bengals being given any limelight.

I tried emailling Sky Sports to complain but you get stuck in a circular Frequently Asked Questions type of format and no opportunity to get through that barrier!

Arrrgghhhh!!! Fu(k 'em!!! Who-Dey!

it always seems sky will go with the games they think will be high scoring, hence we were on quite a bit around 2005/6. And i suppose if you're only going to show 2 games a sunday, you're gonna go with the "popular" teams to get the viewers. Shame the red button option doesn't give a further choice of games, though i have to say i tend to watch Redzone rather than having to endure the sky presenters ;)

was hoping for a channel 4 revival......

I don't think they are getting snubbed so to speak as much as they just aren't a popular team to view. They are 3-2 and lack a real star to put them in the lime light. I'm sure their history of lack of success is a large part of it too. Maybe if they make the playoffs in consecutive years or more and Dalton and Green become ProBowlers, you might see more Jungle magic across the big pond. Until then you'll just have to catch them online. Do you get Direct TV over seas? That might be an option too, or simply try to find a friend with a slingbox that can air it to you over the net.

The Bengals have never been popular with Sky TV. This wasn't much of an issue when there were reliable streams from the likes of MyP2P. Those days seem to have gone and i've shelled out for the NFL Gamepass this season.

The irony of this is I couldn't watch the Jags game, on the laptop, in NY last weekend, as Gamepass insn't available in the US.

Luckily I found an great spot - Phebe's on East 4th and Lafayette - Bengals nation in NYC. A great afternoon!!! :sure:

The Bengals have never been popular with Sky TV. This wasn't much of an issue when there were reliable streams from the likes of MyP2P. Those days seem to have gone and i've shelled out for the NFL Gamepass this season.

The irony of this is I couldn't watch the Jags game, on the laptop, in NY last weekend, as Gamepass insn't available in the US.

Luckily I found an great spot - Phebe's on East 4th and Lafayette - Bengals nation in NYC. A great afternoon!!! :sure:

Do they have Directv in Europe? Or how about signing up for the league pass on the NFL network website?

Do they have Directv in Europe? Or how about signing up for the league pass on the NFL network website?

No we don't have direct TV - Sky is the satellite based equivalent. Gamepass is what the NFL sells to folks outside of the US and Canada - streams NFL Network 24/7 plus all regular season games live (except the ones that Sky are showing - those are blacked out). It costs around $250 for the regular season.

No we don't have direct TV - Sky is the satellite based equivalent. Gamepass is what the NFL sells to folks outside of the US and Canada - streams NFL Network 24/7 plus all regular season games live (except the ones that Sky are showing - those are blacked out). It costs around $250 for the regular season.

Do you have sports bars that show all the games on Gamepass?

Christ no! Any bars would only have Sky and possibly the additional subscription to ESPN so matches would be limited (not ALL games available, just two per Sunday).

You don't know how lucky you are in the USA

We Highland folk are still awaiting the invention of television so we can see church programmes in our own front room!

Rumour has it that there's a "talky stick" where you can hear voices and send your voice to other people - we may get that by the next generation .....unless of course it steals your spirit/soul!!!

Christ no! Any bars would only have Sky and possibly the additional subscription to ESPN so matches would be limited (not ALL games available, just two per Sunday).

You don't know how lucky you are in the USA

We Highland folk are still awaiting the invention of television so we can see church programmes in our own front room!

Rumour has it that there's a "talky stick" where you can hear voices and send your voice to other people - we may get that by the next generation .....unless of course it steals your spirit/soul!!!

Do you have a very good internet connection? Isn't there a thing on NFL.com you can order and watch all the NFL games there? JUst throwing out a few ideas.