#1 Pick in next years draft

Was listening to Adam Schein yesterday who said the Bengals in his opinion would finish 32nd out of 32 in wins and losses. ... worst record in the league. Now .... I don't know if I quite agree with that or not but it did make me think about next years draft and wonder.

What happens if the Bengals do end up with the #1 pick in the draft again ??

The people who "know" all say that Luck is the #1 pick .. but

what if the Dalton is doing great and the Bengals don't want him ??

Take someone else at #1 ??

Trade it ??

What if Dalton sucks ???

Take another qb at #1 and have 2 ??

Just thought it was an interesting scenario and wondered what some of you think the Bengals would do in this situation. Remember 2 things .. its what the Bengals would do ... not what you would And #2 remember Its Mike

Was listening to Adam Schein yesterday who said the Bengals in his opinion would finish 32nd out of 32 in wins and losses. ... worst record in the league. Now .... I don't know if I quite agree with that or not but it did make me think about next years draft and wonder.

What happens if the Bengals do end up with the #1 pick in the draft again ??

The people who "know" all say that Luck is the #1 pick .. but

what if the Dalton is doing great and the Bengals don't want him ??

Take someone else at #1 ??

Trade it ??

What if Dalton sucks ???

Take another qb at #1 and have 2 ??

Just thought it was an interesting scenario and wondered what some of you think the Bengals would do in this situation. Remember 2 things .. its what the Bengals would do ... not what you would And #2 remember Its Mike

If Dalton is doing great, i dont see the bengals with the worst record in the league. With the running backs behind him, and a young defense who i think might end up being pretty good, i just dont see the bengals the worst team, esp if Dalton is playing good.

As far as Luck i like him, but im just not sure if Brown will want another QB. I would rather they trade Carson get a draft pick there, and try to trade the first pick away.

Who knows though long way off, im just excited to see if Dalton can be good

Not to state the obvious .. but Dalton doing well in a game .. or even great doesn't mean they are going to win the game. Palmer threw for over 300 yds in a couple of their losses last year.

I'm hoping Dalton does great too... I am concerned about his lack of size tho especially in this division. Palmer was 3" taller and 30#'s heavier amd they beat the snot out of him on a regualr basis.

I'm not sold on Luck either .. I was just going with the conventional wisdom .... given that and Mike B's tendency not to trade out of a no. 1 spot just makes for an interesting scenario.

Here's to a good season which makes it a non event.