Addition by subtraction

walzav29

My Bengal disorder is well documented on this site. My emotions swing pretty fast to hot and cold. With that being said I'm starting to get a little optimism going. Marvin said he wanted more say in personel, and maybe that's what is going on. The sideshow is gone from this team, and now the high character guys are truly running the locker room. Palmer always seemed soft, and Dalton's attitude just screams leadership. We didn't make a free agency splash, but watching the injuries mount up shows that it is nice we can just immediately sign guys. If Andre plays good with his weight down and the signing of Lutui the O-line should really protect Dalton and they have a ton of weapons. My optimism is growing. I thought 2-14 I'm upgrading to 7-9. Let's give Marv a chance to show what he can do without the clowns. Chad was the last pre-Marvin guy right?

My Bengal disorder is well documented on this site. My emotions swing pretty fast to hot and cold. With that being said I'm starting to get a little optimism going. Marvin said he wanted more say in personel, and maybe that's what is going on. The sideshow is gone from this team, and now the high character guys are truly running the locker room. Palmer always seemed soft, and Dalton's attitude just screams leadership. We didn't make a free agency splash, but watching the injuries mount up shows that it is nice we can just immediately sign guys. If Andre plays good with his weight down and the signing of Lutui the O-line should really protect Dalton and they have a ton of weapons. My optimism is growing. I thought 2-14 I'm upgrading to 7-9. Let's give Marv a chance to show what he can do without the clowns. Chad was the last pre-Marvin guy right?

Hell John Thorton on Twitter said this is a 10-6 team with alot of talent LOL, i do agree this team is very talented, i dont see them 10-6 this year. I think im more excited to get rid of all the drama over this team, maybe they can just focus on football, and focus on improving. I actully like what they have done in free agency, sure i would have loved to kept Jjoe and i was mad when he left, but from the sounds of it he wanted to leave, and the FO did everything they could to keep him, hell i think they thought they had him. I think Nate Clemants will fit right in with his sure tackling. I love the signing of Lutui who im hoping will start over Livings. I like the Thomas Howard signing, who could fill a hole at LB, and even maybe start. Now they need to go out and get more LBs, im hoping for more o-line help. So yea i like what they have done.

Hell John Thorton on Twitter said this is a 10-6 team with alot of talent LOL, i do agree this team is very talented, i dont see them 10-6 this year. I think im more excited to get rid of all the drama over this team, maybe they can just focus on football, and focus on improving. I actully like what they have done in free agency, sure i would have loved to kept Jjoe and i was mad when he left, but from the sounds of it he wanted to leave, and the FO did everything they could to keep him, hell i think they thought they had him. I think Nate Clemants will fit right in with his sure tackling. I love the signing of Lutui who im hoping will start over Livings. I like the Thomas Howard signing, who could fill a hole at LB, and even maybe start. Now they need to go out and get more LBs, im hoping for more o-line help. So yea i like what they have done.

If, if, if....this team plays 2009 style defense and we run the ball with some success we can suprise some teams. Keep in mind, this team plays MUCH better with low expectations on it. NOBODY thinks they will do anything this year. I rather it be that way.