Overall Draft Grade

jbengals1

Correction, Ochostinko, and my Jeff Blake action figure is locked away in a Safe, for fear that CentralOhioBengal would steal it and do what he did to Walzav's.....

How sad. One Jeff Blake action figure is kidnapped and hidden away in a windowless basement. Another action figure remains free....imprisoned in a locked safe. Their fates seemingly so very different, yet so much the same.

(sniff)

My heart breaks for Jeff Blake action figure(s).

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say a solid B. I have to be honest - I don't know much about Boling, Whalen, Lindsey and Finley, but I loved the Green and Dalton picks. I don't think that could have worked out any better for the Bengals. I like the Sands pick-up and used in the right way I think Moch can be useful - especially on special teams.

Going on what the "experts" have said it was a good draft for the Bengals - I will take them at their word and hope they are right.

The good thing is outside of Green and Dalton none of them will likely start anyway - the rest of it was depth and special teams.

I would have liked them to have addressed running back position before the 7th round compensatory pick - but maybe they know that Benson is coming back.

All in all - let's get the lockout over and get on to a new era of Bengals football.