My first Mock for 2011

ChadJohnson-85

I'm pretty sure we'll trade Chad. We won't attempt to re-sign Terrel. We fired Brat but I think after all of that Palmer will still want out. Does that mean we'll trade him? Doubt it. But assuming we did. Here's how I hope things would turn out.

The Bengals re-sign Ced Ben and tag Joseph.

Give the Eagles a 2012 third and fourth round pick for Kolb. Or search the free agent market...

Trade Chad to the Raiders for a third. (Bye Bye :) )

Trade Palmer to the Seahawks for they're first pick. (Not likely but I can hope they let Hasselbeck go making they're interest in Palmer even bigger)...

Here it goes... :bengal:

1. A.J. Green - WR - Georgia

Obvious pick with T.O. and Chad out.

1b. Tyron Smith - OT - USC

Andre Smith sucks. Besides, we need OL help.

2. Akeem Ayers - OLB - UCLA

This lets Rey move to MLB.

3. Ahmad Black - SS - Florida

Black is more of a cover strong safety rather then another Roy Williams.

3b. Sam Acho - DE - Texas

Someone to help pressure the QB.

4. Kendall Hunter - RB - Oklahoma State

Underrated. He'd be a great change of pace back.

5. Stanley Havili - FB - USC

Big fan of this kid. We NEED a FB.

6. Greg McElroy - QB - Alabama

Gotta good feeling about this kid.

7. Dane Sanzenbacher - WR - Ohio State

We always draft more then one WR...

Give the Eagles a 2012 third and fourth round pick for Kolb. Or search the free agent market...

Dislike it just not a fAN OF Kolb the eagles give him a shet ton of money to be there franchise QB then trade him 1 year later? If he was so great vick would be playing for a new team not him.

Good pick

Well with Marvin returning I think Andre remains our RT so we should be looking for help inside to replace Livings...because he was our weakest link on the oline.

Solid pick but way to early for Linebacker (Unless his name is Casey Matthews

Solid And with that being said I'd like to see Roy Return instead of Ndukwe.

If we aren't getting a top 5 talent at DE i'll pass because It's alrdy hard enough to justify top 5 pick on position... (Because the coaches like elephant ends and more then likely two of these make the team Rucker,Fanene,geathers or odom)

Fine

We need a fullback?I think we have one on the team alrdy in Chris Pressley if we wanna go back to Smash Mouth football then he's our FB.

Eh Guess it doesn't hurt tom brady came in the 6th :P

Turn and burn

Sorry man just not Feeling the draft What Roll does Michael Johnson Play with this draft? you take a DE & SLB Early...If we take a DE in this years draft then MJ will probably play linebacker if we take linebacker he'd probably end up sticking with DE but if we take both? Either we have rookies who wont getting playing time or a physical freak in MJ....Also can't get behind trading for Kolb as listed earlier if the eagles don't want him I just feel it's probably because they are regretting giving him all that money like they did with Stacey Andrews.

Dislike it just not a fAN OF Kolb the eagles give him a shet ton of money to be there franchise QB then trade him 1 year later? If he was so great vick would be playing for a new team not him.

Good pick

Well with Marvin returning I think Andre remains our RT so we should be looking for help inside to replace Livings...because he was our weakest link on the oline.

Solid pick but way to early for Linebacker (Unless his name is Casey Matthews

Solid And with that being said I'd like to see Roy Return instead of Ndukwe.

If we aren't getting a top 5 talent at DE i'll pass because It's alrdy hard enough to justify top 5 pick on position... (Because the coaches like elephant ends and more then likely two of these make the team Rucker,Fanene,geathers or odom)

Fine

We need a fullback?I think we have one on the team alrdy in Chris Pressley if we wanna go back to Smash Mouth football then he's our FB.

Eh Guess it doesn't hurt tom brady came in the 6th :P

Turn and burn

Sorry man just not Feeling the draft What Roll does Michael Johnson Play with this draft? you take a DE & SLB Early...If we take a DE in this years draft then MJ will probably play linebacker if we take linebacker he'd probably end up sticking with DE but if we take both? Either we have rookies who wont getting playing time or a physical freak in MJ....Also can't get behind trading for Kolb as listed earlier if the eagles don't want him I just feel it's probably because they are regretting giving him all that money like they did with Stacey Andrews.

Casey Matthews is projected as a 4-5 round pick. But I'm sure his stock will rise... MJ would stay DE if this draft were to happen. Also hoping we let Odom walk. He's injury prone. That's why I had a DE and an OLB early. And I'm not a fan of Kolb what so ever. Just seems like something the Bengals would do...

I'm pretty sure we'll trade Chad. We won't attempt to re-sign Terrel. We fired Brat but I think after all of that Palmer will still want out. Does that mean we'll trade him? Doubt it. But assuming we did. Here's how I hope things would turn out.

Trade Palmer to the Seahawks for they're first pick. (Not likely but I can hope they let Hasselbeck go making they're interest in Palmer even bigger)...

What I like:

I LOVE the picks of Ahmad Black and Stanley Havili. Both would be great pickups for us in my opinion. I Don't have an issue with any of the trades, and I do like the idea of adding help on the offensive line early. Kendall Hunter is another guy that I like who I think would be a solid pickup at that point. I'm also not crazy about adding another linebacker and DE that early, but if you're addressing the QB and WR issues earlier, it's understandable. That being said, maybe we could pick up a guy like Mikel Leshoure at running back in the second? He's a beast.

What I like:

I LOVE the picks of Ahmad Black and Stanley Havili. Both would be great pickups for us in my opinion. I Don't have an issue with any of the trades, and I do like the idea of adding help on the offensive line early. Kendall Hunter is another guy that I like who I think would be a solid pickup at that point. I'm also not crazy about adding another linebacker and DE that early, but if you're addressing the QB and WR issues earlier, it's understandable. That being said, maybe we could pick up a guy like Mikel Leshoure at running back in the second? He's a beast.

My second mock will be different since the hiring of Mr. Gruden.