Wraith's Bengals Only Mock Draft

Wraith

R. 1: Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M, will fill the need at OLB caused by the departure of Dhani Jones and the moving of Rey to MLB. Super-fast aggressive playmaker who needs to get better at gap control.

R.2: Mike Pouncey, G/C, Florida, Twin brother of Pittsburgh All Pro Marcus Pouncey. Best Guard prospect in the draft.

R.3: DeAndre McDaniel, S, Clemson, Great Prospect fast and aggressive but raw.

R.4: Ricky Stanzi, QB, Iowa, Best QB in the Big Ten last year need to upgrade out backup QB position unless Dan LeFeavor shows something

R.5: Alex Hennery, P/K, Nebraska, mister do everything desperately need to upgrade the kicking position and Hennery can punt too which gives us a backup just in case.

R.6: Evan Royster, RB, Penn State, Bruiser and a perfect compliment to Bernard Scott

R.7: DeAndre Brown, WR, Southern Miss, 6'6" with good speed played exceptionally well last year coming off a broken leg, might shoot up the draft board if he runs well at the combine.

[

R. 1: Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M, will fill the need at OLB caused by the departure of Dhani Jones and the moving of Rey to MLB. Super-fast aggressive playmaker who needs to get better at gap control.

Mixed feelings about it,Overall I'd rather just sign Brandon Johnson start him and continue develop mucklroy,But if the guy is elite player guess couldn't hurt.

R.2: Mike Pouncey, G/C, Florida, Twin brother of Pittsburgh All Pro Marcus Pouncey. Best Guard prospect in the draft.

I'd support this,They actually twins? I knew they looked alot alike just figure they would came out the same year :P

R.3: DeAndre McDaniel, S, Clemson, Great Prospect fast and aggressive but raw.

Not bad not bad

R.4: Ricky Stanzi, QB, Iowa, Best QB in the Big Ten last year need to upgrade out backup QB position unless Dan LeFeavor shows something

could be solid guy to develop.

R.5: Alex Hennery, P/K, Nebraska, mister do everything desperately need to upgrade the kicking position and Hennery can punt too which gives us a backup just in case.

More then okay with spending a 5th on a kicker.

R.6: Evan Royster, RB, Penn State, Bruiser and a perfect compliment to Bernard Scott

We don't have a 6th round pick we traded it for reggie nelson

R.7: DeAndre Brown, WR, Southern Miss, 6'6" with good speed played exceptionally well last year coming off a broken leg, might shoot up the draft board if he runs well at the combine.

Well a turn and burn with some size who knows maybe he can suprise.

It's early, so no need to say how much love or hate there is for it, but will share my hatred of everything Stanzi.

I've watched him time and time again living in Hawkeye country for the last 3 years and always walked away unimpressed.

If we draft a LB at #4, I will f*cking vomit all over the tv screen.

It's early, so no need to say how much love or hate there is for it, but will share my hatred of everything Stanzi.

I've watched him time and time again living in Hawkeye country for the last 3 years and always walked away unimpressed.

If we draft a LB at #4, I will f*cking vomit all over the tv screen.

I will second both of these opinions, Stanzi is way overrated and LB at #4 is a reach to big to take. If they are going to reach at #4 and Benson is leaving, I'd rather have Ingram than any LB out there.