Proof: Wearing Clown Shoes Can Hurt Your Feets

HairOnFire

Here's the latest in my series of experimental threads. This time I take a real article and add a few fake bits. Try to seperate the real from the fake, if you can.

Published: Dec. 16, 2010 at 10:39 a.m. Updated: Dec. 16, 2010 at 04:35 p.m.

By NFL.com Wire Reports

Full time reality show star and part time football player Chad Ochocinco said Thursday that he underwent X-rays on his injured left foot/ankle. "My left foot is totally jacked up, not sure why but bad enough to need X-Rays, im nervous as hell," Ochocinco tweeted.

Ochocinco's tweet included a photo that showed him undergoing the procedure.

"Ankle impingement-kissing spurs, pieces of bone chip off over time n now are lodged n the joint not allowing me full extension," Ochocinco tweeted Thursday afternoon.

Ochocinco was limited in practice Wednesday because of the ankle injury. He caught six passes for 71 yards in the team's Week 14 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Though modest, those numbers are far better than Ochocinco has managed to produce against the Steelers for years and years and years.

"This season is a joke and I'd rather not play anymore," Ochocinco didn't bother saying. "If I can convince the coaches to put me on the shelf I'll have more time to find out who stole my pigeon."

Despite loud prompting from reporters Ochocinco didn't attempt to blame Mike Brown for his injury. "That man loves me like a parent who was blessed with a stupid son. I never doubt his love for me because the check never bounces," Ochocinco didn't add.

Bengals officials had no comment when asked if Terrell Owens was also attempting to bail on the season, but Ochocinco wasn't heard saying, "He's packed and ready to go, but last I checked his car was still in the parking lot."

Update: Medical tests revealed Chad Ochocinco is suffering from bonehead spurs, but is expected to play, badly, in this weekends game against the Cleveland. Regardless of who wins or loses the game no braggings rights are at stake.

In a related matter, the Bengals also denied rumors claiming Chad now intends to change his name after the season to Chad Ouchocinco or Hachi Gofukyoself.