Oregon vs. Auburn

Oregon vs. Auburn

Should be a great game, but my Ducks will come out on top. I look for them to run all over Auburn, and rely on the spped of their Defense to at least contain Newton.

Go Ducks!!!

Sorry Pimp, but IMHO the Oregon Ducks have about as good a chance of beating The Auburn Tigers as does the Aflac Duck capturing a grammy for it's commercials. Cam is the man, and always finds a way to win.

Besides that I'm an SEC guy, and have to stick with my conference brethren. Really hoping for a good game though! :sure:

Sorry Pimp, but IMHO the Oregon Ducks have about as good a chance of beating The Auburn Tigers as does the Aflac Duck capturing a grammy for it's commercials. Cam is the man, and always finds a way to win.

Besides that I'm an SEC guy, and have to stick with my conference brethren. Really hoping for a good game though! :sure:

I gotta side with Pimp Acourse :> I know i'm bias since I live in Oregon but I look at this way

Pros for Oregon

-We have Hotter Cheerleaders,How this wins the game I dunno but I felt it should be 1# on the list

-Derrick Thomas has been pretty underrated for sophmore QB his passing numbers are as good as Newton though Rushing is where there is a big difference.But that's because they don't need him to also be the main Running Back they have Lamichael James.

-I Like Oregons Defense more Casey Matthews is a beast and probably the Duck I'll pimp in this years draft :>

Pros for Auburn

-They have Cam Newton the one man show.

Go ducks :>

oregon_cheerleaders.jpg?w=398&h=287

I gotta side with Pimp Acourse :> I know i'm bias since I live in Oregon but I look at this way

Pros for Oregon

-We have Hotter Cheerleaders,How this wins the game I dunno but I felt it should be 1# on the list

-Derrick Darron Thomas has been pretty underrated for sophmore QB his passing numbers are as good as Newton though Rushing is where there is a big difference.But that's because they don't need him to also be the main Running Back they have Lamichael James.

-I Like Oregons Defense more Casey Matthews is a beast and probably the Duck I'll pimp in this years draft :>

Pros for Auburn

-They have Cam Newton the one man show.

Go ducks :>

oregon_cheerleaders.jpg?w=398&h=287

Great Points.....and Pic

I like the Ducks in this one. Auburn has been giving up a bunch of points to teams with less offense than the Ducks have.

It will be a high scoring shootout, with the Ducks pulling away at the end.

Newton may not even be eligble by the time this game rolls around. He would have already been suspended if he played for the Ducks.

Auburn is giving up any of the integrity that they still had left, just to win some football games. Look for another bowl ban coming to the Auburn Tigers next year.

Newton may not even be eligble by the time this game rolls around. He would have already been suspended if he played for the Ducks.

True that,They take back reggies statue but yet Newton keeps playing o_O

and yet, the media still says Newton will win the Heisman? If that happens and it's found out later that Newton knew about, or took money, there will be no more Heisman Trophies. That award is already a Joke as it is.

By the way.....She is still my Favorite...Go Ducks

oregon-ducks-bikini.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Living in bama,.. I hear enough WAR DAMN EAGLE and WAR CAM EAGLE and,.. WAR DAMN CAM,.. Lol it gets so old,..

Leggo mighty ducks!!!!

Do the flying v on the first kickoff return!!!! lmao

Newton will not be denied this year!

Like he denied knowing about his pops asking for money? Oh sorry, that's not what you meant.

GO DUCKS!

Well if Cam was in on his fathers stupid maneuver to reap gains for himself, why hasn't there been more action by the NCAA? IMHO Cam Newton didn't need this break for financial gains. He has years of the NFL ahead of him. His father OTOH found this as his last shot at scoring a huge payday.

• 3 weeks later...

Five in a row for the SEC. I think that's a record.

Pretty impressive. I doubt we'll ever see another run like that under this current system.

It all starts with recruiting. Just look at the recruiting wars. The SEC has nine teams in the top 25 of 2011 recruiting rankings. The Big Ten has one (OSU)

/>http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=14&yr=2011