Bengals Look To Steal One

savagehenry54

It's desperation time for the Bengals who are coming off their bye week after dropping consecutive games to the Browns and Buccaneers. The Falcons on the other hand are off to a good start having already defeated the defending Super Bowl champions and NFC South rival New Orleans Saints in week three but they also lost in Philadelphia this past Sunday so the Bengals aren't likely to catch them coasting........

Full article here:
/>http://www.bengalsworld.com/component/content/article/34-top-news/75-desperate-bengals-looking-to-steal-one-in-atlanta.html

It's so funny that should the Bengals win at ATL, it could be considered "stealing one"... Given they've been essentially gangbanged by Cleveland and TB, one could make the argument.

Should they win, I'd think it is more akin to playing the way they should, not theft.

BUT this is how it goes as a Bengals fan.

I think they lose tomorrow 34-31, with a late rally coming up short. No need to contact the authorities, no theft taking place.

It's so funny that should the Bengals win at ATL, it could be considered "stealing one"... Given they've been essentially gangbanged by Cleveland and TB, one could make the argument.

Should they win, I'd think it is more akin to playing the way they should, not theft.

I think they lose tomorrow 34-31, with a late rally coming up short. No need to contact the authorities, no theft taking place.

There is no way the Bengals score more than 17 points on Sunday. On the road. Coming off a bye week. Not happening under Marvin Lewis.

There is no way the Bengals score more than 17 points on Sunday. On the road. Coming off a bye week. Not happening under Marvin Lewis.

Call me crazy, but it just might be their highest scoring game of the season.....Falcons secondary looks ripe for the picking...