Getting back into the playoffs.

BengalszoneBilly

The mild depression from the Reds being swept by Philly has lifted. After watching tonight's games (still watching the AL game) I'm hoping the Rangers can keep sticking it to the hated Yankees. As far as the NL series, I don't have a favorite. I simply don't hate either team. As it stands the Giants lead the Phillies by a game. Don't really care now that Barry Bonds main job is going to court to lie about his use of the juice.

That being said, f**k Barry, and screw the Yankees.

Yeah, Josh Hamilton and the Rangers are the team I'm pulling for...

As long as it isn't the Yankees, I don't care.

F*CK THE YANKEES !!!

Got your wish Army. Rangers whipped the Yankees and Hamilton was MVP!

I couldn't be happier about it Billy. The Rangers see the World Series for the first time in their history and Hamilton is the man.

Like I said, they are my team I'll be rooting for regardless of what happens in the NL.

I don't usually root for AL teams, but this being Texas's first trip there, I gotta go with them too.

I couldn't be happier about it Billy. The Rangers see the World Series for the first time in their history and Hamilton is the man.

Like I said, they are my team I'll be rooting for regardless of what happens in the NL.

Same here. I'm not a big Giants fan at all. I really thought the Padres should have made it but they let it slip away so give the Giants credit.

I am happy for Josh Hamilton and I am pretty OK with the trade to the Rangers. Although an outfield of Josh, Stubbs and Bruce would be pretty awesome. But who knew would have a glut of starting pitching a few years later.

Good luck to the Rangers. I've been a casual fan since I was little and loved 'em when they acquired Nolan Ryan in the 80's. Ride the wave boys...finish 'em off.