Cincinnati sports radio

cincyhokie

Listening to ESPN 1530.

Mo Egger from 3-6.

Some interesting calls, not suprising but interesting.

Caller: Has anyone else noticed that the Bengals pass plays don't hit their receivers in stride very often? The timing routes seem to allow the defense more time to react, more room for error between the QB and receiver, and very little YAC.

Caller: Remember Carson's comments after the 2007 season regarding "needed change"? I think we all knew what he meant by needed change. Now it's 2010.

Caller: I support TO. He's speaking his mind. Maybe he's got some things to say that can help this offense.

Mo: I agree, he's been on very good offenses, and several winning teams. Isn't that a big reason we brought him in?

I'll probably tune into Sports Talk on 700 WLW. I'll post anything interesting if I hear it.

Did anybody call in and say:

How come the starting WR on this team cant seem to catch passes that hit them in there hands?

How come Chad still seems to be on a different page then Carson after working toghter for so long?

Does Chad still have the desire to play the game? If so why the lack of focus?

Why are we still playing musical OT, Roland is junk so why not just play Andre and let him get better?

Why does this team still shoot themselves in the foot when driving the ball?

Why do they always seem to make things so difficult with there game plans. If the run is working you stick with it and you pound the other team?

TO wants to talk thats fine, but i wanna know why he dosnt fight for the ball when its about to get intercepted, or why he throws his hands in the air looking for the PI call instead of trying to catch the ball?

Why does Marvin still let players get away with anything, isnt it about time he puts his foot down and send a message. If you dont give 110% your a** is sitting until you do, and i dont care if your name is Chad. This team isnt giving 110% so Marvin send a message stop being a pu**y

Did anybody call in and say:

How come the starting WR on this team cant seem to catch passes that hit them in there hands?

How come Chad still seems to be on a different page then Carson after working toghter for so long?

Does Chad still have the desire to play the game? If so why the lack of focus?

Why are we still playing musical OT, Roland is junk so why not just play Andre and let him get better?

Why does this team still shoot themselves in the foot when driving the ball?

Why do they always seem to make things so difficult with there game plans. If the run is working you stick with it and you pound the other team?

TO wants to talk thats fine, but i wanna know why he dosnt fight for the ball when its about to get intercepted, or why he throws his hands in the air looking for the PI call instead of trying to catch the ball?

Why does Marvin still let players get away with anything, isnt it about time he puts his foot down and send a message. If you dont give 110% your a** is sitting until you do, and i dont care if your name is Chad. This team isnt giving 110% so Marvin send a message stop being a pu**y

Haha! Yep. You should call in and ask.

Here's 3 words that I think can help answer your questions. Coaching, ownership, and accountability.

Yep. You should call in and ask.

Speaking of questions you'd love to have answered....

Why is TO flying to Los Angeles this weekend to be the keynote speaker at a health and beauty conference being held at a 5-star resort? Shouldn't he be spending his time working with Palmer and others?

To be fair, you'd have to ask what are Palmer and others doing on their time off? I highly doubt Palmer's spending his time doing anything but hanging with his wife and kids for the Wednesday through Sunday break.

Why is TO flying to Los Angeles this weekend to be the keynote speaker at a health and beauty conference being held at a 5-star resort? Shouldn't he be spending his time working with Palmer and others?

To be fair, you'd have to ask what are Palmer and others doing on their time off? I highly doubt Palmer's spending his time doing anything but hanging with his wife and kids for the Wednesday through Sunday break.

What these guys do in there spare time is there business, but i do hope they care enough to maybe call a player only meeting. Maybe just maybe the so called leaders of this team can get everybody motivated to actully go out and play there best ball after the bye. Somebody needs to get these guys going, there is no need for the kind of ball they are playing. Even if brat is calling stupid plays, the players still have to execute, and so far they have not done a very good job.

Correct me if i'm wrong Hair, but I think he means we're playing like s*** ad these players make millions of dollars per year to play a kids game to their highest ability, so why the... HECK are they flying around to 5 star resorts and concentrating on trivial crap like speaking at beauty conferences? That's part of the friggin' problem with all these me first players, they can collect their paychecks, they can run their mouths and they can play like crap but it seems too much to ask for them to give a damn and at least attempt to earn that money.

Correct me if i'm wrong Hair, but I think he means we're playing like s*** ad these players make millions of dollars per year to play a kids game to their highest ability, so why the... HECK are they flying around to 5 star resorts and concentrating on trivial crap like speaking at beauty conferences? That's part of the friggin' problem with all these me first players, they can collect their paychecks, they can run their mouths and they can play like crap but it seems too much to ask for them to give a damn and at least attempt to earn that money.

Possible lockout next year = Get as much money as you can now, speaking engagements, TV / Radio shows, etc...cuz there might not be 1 single payday next season...

Oh, and i doubt a couple of extra days of watching film will help...they need somebody to smack them upside their heads...not watch the mistakes they already know they are making....hell, they do that every week....and still the same results though.

Possible lockout next year = Get as much money as you can now, speaking engagements, TV / Radio shows, etc...cuz there might not be 1 single payday next season...

Oh, and i doubt a couple of extra days of watching film will help...they need somebody to smack them upside their heads...not watch the mistakes they already know they are making....hell, they do that every week....and still the same results though.

Here's what gets me, T.O., Palmer, Chad, they all three CLAIM they want a Superbowl. Clearly the major issues is among the three. If you want a SB then get together and invest time in FIXING the issues. Work on the timing some more, watch the game tape and dissect the issues. Turn off the ustream webcam shows and all the other crap. If you really want a championship you're going to have to fight for it and work your asses off. Two of the three USED to understand that eight years ago.

You may have your doubts about how Palmer is spending his time but you don't really know, do you? But with Owens and the sidekick you sorta do. And there's the rub because those two seem determined to get on with life after football long before their playing careers have ended.

Just saying.