Is it just me...

... or are the commercials on TV now seem to be dominated by insurance companies. GEICO, Progressive (I'd do Flo in a heartbeat), All State, The Hartford, State Farm, AIG, Liberty Mutual, Travelers Group...

Why do all these companies have money to spare in advertising? I just don't get it. They have more commercials than all the automakers combined! Something just doesn't smell right to me.

... or are the commercials on TV now seem to be dominated by insurance companies. GEICO, Progressive (I'd do Flo in a heartbeat), All State, The Hartford, State Farm, AIG, Liberty Mutual, Travelers Group...

Why do all these companies have money to spare in advertising? I just don't get it. They have more commercials than all the automakers combined! Something just doesn't smell right to me.

Maybe it's Flo.

(I'd do Flo in a heartbeat)

I actually fantasize about her. Specifically, in my fantasy I shoot her twice, with both shots striking her behind the left ear. I can even see her red hair lifting slightly, as if in slow motion, and the shockwave that flashes across her face.

The best part about my fantasy is the way it repeats itself an average of two or three times every fifteen minutes.