Bengalszone vs Dawgpound

Listen up guys, I need your help. I've been running a Yahoo FFL over at Dawgbones.com for several years now, and they have thrown down a challenge to Bengals fans here to play head to head. Cincy versus Cleveland, and may the best fans win. If any members here would care to join me in whipping some Cleveland butt, go to Yahoo Fantasy Sports and enter the following info:

League ID# 208103

Password: browns

I think this could be a really fun angle to play with, so help a brother out here! :bengal:

Listen up guys, I need your help. I've been running a Yahoo FFL over at Dawgbones.com for several years now, and they have thrown down a challenge to Bengals fans here to play head to head. Cincy versus Cleveland, and may the best fans win. If any members here would care to join me in whipping some Cleveland butt, go to Yahoo Fantasy Sports and enter the following info:

League ID# 208103

I think this could be a really fun angle to play with, so help a brother out here! :bengal:

Interesting. Will check it out.

League ID# 208103

Interesting. Will check it out.

Please do Willy. I'm out numbered five to one right now.

Thanks for helping me out here Skyline, Kevnz, and Desperate. The league is now full, but it's us four against eight Browns fans. Let's whip some Cleveland butt! :bengal:

FYI guys I had to edit the divisions to put two Bengals fans in each one. The way I see it we have a good chance to capture both! :bengal:

• 4 weeks later...

The divisions have been adjusted again in this league to put Bengals fans in one, and Browns fans in the other. Here is how that played out:

Browns

- Wolfdawgs

- Tommy-b

- Marauders

- DawgPoundDudes

- The Quilly Kids

- DrukenMidgetPirates

- NUTZ

Bengals

- Da Clowns

- Billy's Bad Boys

- Skyline Chilis

- Kevnz Krushers

- 3rd and Schlong

I'm at a loss on who is "Da Clowns". I assume it's a Bengalszone member.

I'm at a loss on who is "Da Clowns". I assume it's a Bengalszone member.

I assumed incorrectly. "Da Clowns" is a Browns fan. The league will commence with four Bengalszone members vs eight Dawgpound members:

Browns

- Wolfdawgs

- Tommy-b

- Marauders

- Da Clowns

- DawgPoundDudes

- The Quilly Kids

- DrukenMidgetPirates

- NUTZ

Bengals

- Billy's Bad Boys

- Skyline Chilis