UFC 116

Kazkal

One of my favorite fighters from earlier TuF Seth Petruzelli loooked good but loss in the end...Brock on the other hand weathered the storm to one of the only guys who may be able to match his power in the UFC and Choke the mofo out...I just can't see Anyone beating Brock he's just to athletic and powerful to match against...I think Cain will get out powered maybe Bobby Lashley if he ever goes UFC...It was nice to see Brock come out and win after all that medical shet he had to go threw.

Lesnar won, but got his A$$ kicked the whole 1st Rd. Carwin ran out of gas, as you would expect from a 35yr old fighter who had never made it to the 2nd Rd yet in his pro career. Cain Velasquez can't match Brock's power, but Cain was also an All-American wrestler in college, and has a kickboxing background. The only shot Velasquez has is I think, to attack Lesnar's legs with some strong kicks, and take the big man off his feet. Lesnar has always been known for having a big upper body, but rather skinny legs. They look even skinnier now (may have something to do with his illness, maybe weight loss). Seriously, watch this video and tell me that he doesn't have very skinny legs for a guy who weighs 265lbs. I'm just trying to find a weakness in the guy besides inexperience, and it's hard. Lesnar should still beat Velasquez though.

Here ya go.

http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/brock-lesnar-vs-shane-carwin-video-ufc-116/

but got his A$$ kicked the whole 1st Rd. Carwin ran out of gas,

Ya he was getting wailed on but deserves some credit lessermen would have been knocked out not only that but he was defending himself pretty well.

Cain Velasquez can't match Brock's power, but Cain was also an All-American wrestler in college,

Indeed but scary thing about brock is besides how powerful he is he's actually quite athletic I think thats the problem most people have is if you can beat his speed you won't be more powerful then him if you can match his strength you won't match his agility...Brocks biggest weakness has been experience and as each week goes by that goes away as seen with the Carwin fight he Weathered the storm then choked him out with a triangle.. really did not picture brock winning this fight via submission...

PS as for his leg size I think when he started MMA they just got smaller

000781b.jpg

vs

brock5.jpg

Problem is though if Cain trys to work leg kicks it even easier for brock to go for a take down.