Wraith's Mock v.2

Wraith

1 St. Louis: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma: I think Suh is the best player in this draft but Bradford is the best QB and St. Louis needs a QB badly.

2 Detroit: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska: Best Player in the draft and better than any player in the last three drafts IMHO.

3 Tampa Bay: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma: IMHO pales in comparision to Suh who I think will be a superstar but is very comparable to another highly touted Sooner, Tommie Harris and that is pretty high praise.

4 Washington: Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State: Best of a great OT draft, strong, quick and while the Redskins will be tempted to go with Jimmy Clausen Tackle is a higher priority and there are good QBs available in the second round.

5 Kansas City: Brian Bulaga, OT, Iowa:

6 Seattle: Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame: Tebow is a smoke screen, Seattle needs a QB and they go with Clausen because they can get a good OT later in the round, if Clausen slips to Buffalo he is not going to be available.

7 Cleveland: Eric Berry, FS, Tennessee:

8 Oakland: Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland: The pick here should be Trent Williams but I am guessing Al will be true to form and pick the workout warrior who is not ready to compete int he NFL over the solid pick just like last year, ensuring the Raiders will pick in the top ten again next year.

9 Buffalo: Joe Haden, CB, Florida:

10 Jacksonville: Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech:

11 Denver (from Chicago): Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama:

12 Miami: Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma:

13 San Francisco: Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers:

14 Seattle (from Denver): C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson:

15 New York Giants: Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee:

16 Tennessee: Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida: The freak rides again, check out the You Tube of him doing backflips at the bowl game, ridiculous. He is raw however!

17 San Francisco (from Carolina): Sean Weatherspoon, OLB, Missouri: Best pure LBer in the draft IMO.

18 Pittsburgh: Maurkice Pouncey, C, Florida: Could be either Iupati or Pouncey giving the edge to Pouncey because he can play either Guard or Center

19 Atlanta: Earl Thomas, CB/S, Texas:

20 Houston: Taylor Mays, S, USC: If he is here the Texans will take him they desperately need speed in the defensive backfield particularly after losing Dunta Robinson

21 Cincinnati: Mike Iupati, G, Idaho: Could go Bryant, Gresham, Kindle, Price, Odrick, or Graham here but I still think that sealing up the Right side long term is a bigger priority IMHO. TE can be had in the second and with Mays, Berry and Thomas projected gone no safety prospect is worth this position. Better prospects at LBer than Iupati but bigger need at Guard. Bryant a big time character gamble.

22 New England: Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State: Have shown that talent supercedes trouble on their draft board

23 Green Bay: Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan:

24 Philadelphia: Charles Brown, OT, USC:

25 Baltimore: Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas:

26 Arizona: Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame:

27 Dallas: Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State:

28 San Diego: Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida:

29 New York Jets: DeMaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech:

30 Minnesota: Ryan Matthews, RB, Fresno State:

31 Indianapolis: Brian Price, DT, UCLA:

32 New Orleans: Jerry Hughes, DE, TCU:

Subsequent Bengals Draft Picks:

54. Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma

84. Morgan Burnett, FS, Georgia Tech

96. Brandon Spikes, ILB, Florida

120. Dorin Dickerson, WR/TE, Pittsburgh

131. C.J. Wilson, DE, East Carolina

152. Syd'Quan Thompson, CB, California

191. Leigh Tiffin, K, Alabama

228. Denario Alexander, WR, Missouri

I love the ability that Dickerson brings to the table I view him more as a WR than a TE, there has never been a player that ran a 4.40/40 with a near 44" vert at 6'2" and nearly 230 lbs (except Vernon Davis), he seems to be a perfect fit for Carson, if you watch tape Dickerson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9fZQpuoJ_Q) was Pitt's deep threat so he knows how to run routes he is almost always split out (slot) or in a HB position a couple of yards. Gresham is an injury risk but before the injury he was a sure fire top 15 pick and a better rated prospect than Brandon Pettegrew last year (Pettegrew was the 20th pick in the first round 2009). Spikes is dropping like a rock and is currently listed as the 99th best prospect on the NFL Draft Scout board, he has worked out poorly at both the combine and his pro day but I really don't care if he runs a 4.5 40 or a 5.4 40 (he ran a 5.05/40) the man has great instincts and is a comsumate leader, this team will need a MLB to replace Dhani likely next year so this year he can sit behind the master and learn his craft. I have said it before a LBer corp of Maualuga, Spikes, and Rivers would be the best corp in the NFL in 2 years. Burnett is an excellent centerfielder and could even play nickle in a pinch. Love C.J. Wilson in the fourth as a replacement for Geathers and more pass rushing depth, he has a bull rush, spin, and swim moves and can diagnose and break down plays as they are happening, he always seems to be around the ball. Syd'Quan Thompson is really good cover corner who is dropping because of his height (5' 09") and his workout (4.65 40) but he can play CB in the NFL. Tiffin needs no explaination. And Denario Alexander was only the best WR in college football last year (check out his statistics) for a Major Big 12 program (Missouri) and it is baffling to me why a Player who is 6'5" and caught 103 balls for 1,644 yards and 13 TDs last year keeps dropping (injury issues from what I hear he begged out of his pro day) but getting a talent like Alexander in the 7th would be like getting Marques Colston in the 7th and look what that has done for the Saints (they are VERY similar players)

Well I like Iupati be tough to pass him for Dez,Well I love rnds 2-3 Their to good to be true IMO

54. Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma

-I doubt he'll last this long doubt about his injury yes but I just can't see him lasting that long

84. Morgan Burnett, FS, Georgia Tech Alot of teams can use safetys and Also think he'll be gone

96. Brandon Spikes, ILB, FloridaNo way he falls out of rnd 2.

120. Dorin Dickerson, WR/TE, Pittsburgh

131. C.J. Wilson, DE, East Carolina

152. Syd'Quan Thompson, CB, California

191. Leigh Tiffin, K, Alabama

228. Denario Alexander, WR, Missour

Overall I like the whole draft...even if it's to good to be true ^_^