Introduction

glasgowbengal

Hi All,

Long time lurker, now deciding to post after a long, emotional season.

Been a fan, from afar (in Scotland), for 25 years and managed to get to my 2nd ever game this season - week 1 vs the Broncos. (First game attended was week 2 in 1990 @ SD).

Now looking forward to the draft and the schedule to be announced so I can get back over in September to cheer on the team at PBS and also take in an OSU game.

Who dey!!

Hi All,

Been a fan, from afar (in Scotland), for 25 years and managed to get to my 2nd ever game this season - week 1 vs the Broncos. (First game attended was week 2 in 1990 @ SD).

Now looking forward to the draft and the schedule to be announced so I can get back over in September to cheer on the team at PBS and also take in an OSU game.

Who dey!!

Hello glasgow and welcome aboard! You're our second Scot member here.

Hi All,

Who dey!!

Your 2/3 of the way there, might as well go see a Reds game too. As a Reds, Bengals and Bucks fan myself I feel it is my duty to pimp the final team in the equation.

Glad to have another fan across the pond. Welcome and WHO-DEY!!