Chad Is a Bum....

agreen_112

Since Greg feels that a new thread must be started for each topic, here it is.. Really didn't have to close the other one but oh well.

1st subject:

TJ says Chad is a traitor and basically implies that he's a non-factor in game situations because he only got 2 catches for 20 something yards.

Are you serious TJ? Do you know anything about football? Can a player NOT have an off game?

2nd subject:

TJ says this was a terrible team in '08 that Chad helped create. Ok. Our "franchise" QB was out for the season retard. Really... Seriously... Again, do you know anything about this game?

What team wouldn't suck without their FRANCHISE QB. Say Manning goes down in Indy or Brees goes down in N.O. That's the season no matter what.

And the 3rd subject:

Please guys, quit talking s**t and post something.

WHEN DID CHAD "TRASH TALK" HIS TEAM?

He was unhappy from all the losing. Bottome line is that he wanted to win. Chad felt as if he were the one to blame for all the Bengals problems and that no one had his back. This is true facts. He called out MB for not doing what we needed to do to win and wanted out.

Guess what. MB wouldn't let him out then does what he needs to do to win. Coincidence? Is keeping Chad a move that is needed to create a winning football team? Did Marvin agree? YES, YES, and YES.

EVERYONE, including the owner, the coaches, the team, the media, and the fans have all moved on. Why some of you would still bash Chad is beyond me. If you don't like him, keep it to yourself. It just makes you look bad.

He locked the other thread yes.. It ain't over. I won't stop until they say they love Chad.

TJ and KingWilly have some explaining to do.. If not they're yellow belly cowards.

**Update**

Greg, please add a smilie thingy to my topic title. I wouldn't want anyone to miss the sarcasm.

This is really getting old. Why can't you just accept the fact that no one likes him as much as you do and move on? You're not going to change anyone's opinions of Chad. Only Chad can do that. He doesn't need someone doing his PR and if he did, I'm sure it wouldn't be you.

Just let it go.

This is really getting old. Why can't you just accept the fact that no one likes him as much as you do and move on? You're not going to change anyone's opinions of Chad. Only Chad can do that. He doesn't need someone doing his PR and if he did, I'm sure it wouldn't be you.

Just let it go.

Nope. Don't read it if you don't like it bro.

Just let it go.

Ok, Chad sucks. You suck for rooting for him and Ochocinco is the dumbest last name ever.

Happy?

Oh, yeah....here's my smiley :rolleyes:

Just let it go.

Ok, Chad sucks. You suck for rooting for him and Ochocinco is the dumbest last name ever.

Happy?

Oh, yeah....here's my smiley :rolleyes:

giz...I don't feel like this today.