My TV

IggyCalico

The better team won this week.

Good luck steelers hoping for a rematch. Focus on making the playoffs first. You have 7 games left.

We don't have any games left. If I, as a fan, focus on Lagrangian Dynamics instead of film study, it isn't going to adversely impact any of those 7 remaining games. PLAYOFFS? WE CAN'T BEAT THE BENGALS, AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS!

I mean...yeah! I agree! GO CATS!

Hell yeah, guys! Get rid of those trollish, opposite-of-intelligent Steelers fans! Honestly, they are so dumb and we are so classy! I'm not even in school anymore but I'm so classy that it's like I still have class four times a day. We should ban their IPs. Get on that, Greg!

Anyway...ON TO THE WHATEVER TEAM WE PLAY NEXT WEEK! GO CATS!

Looks like we have a straggler. Can we keep him?

How'd you tell?!?!?

I'm pretty harmless. Probably just going to lurk around later in the season and keep an eye on all of you Bengals in your natural habitat.

Hell yeah, guys! Get rid of those trollish, opposite-of-intelligent Steelers fans! Honestly, they are so dumb and we are so classy! I'm not even in school anymore but I'm so classy that it's like I still have class four times a day. We should ban their IPs. Get on that, Greg!

Anyway...ON TO THE WHATEVER TEAM WE PLAY NEXT WEEK! GO CATS!

Hey, I like this guy so far.

However, I'm always on that, Proxy!

Welcome aboard, let's not make this a short-term relationship :sure:.

How'd you tell?!?!?

Cause it was a pretty retarded post.

Hang around for all I care. By all means, visit the smack forum because there's been like one Steeler fan in there all freakin year. It's depressing.

Actually there was some good smack talk here...

:)

I don't know what video that is cause I can't watch videos at work, but you must really like that to be pimping it all day.

How'd you tell?!?!?

Cause it was a pretty retarded post.

Hang around for all I care. By all means, visit the smack forum because there's been like one Steeler fan in there all freakin year. It's depressing.

Actually there was some good smack talk here...

:)

I don't know what video that is cause I can't watch videos at work, but you must really like that to be pimping it all day.

All day? Two posts? Just having a little fun. You guys are really tense. You would have thought we lost on Sunday. Geez.

So one of the guys who pretended to be a Bengal fan starts a new thread about how he pretended to throw his cat into his television?

Should I pretend to be outraged?

I think you should. Then you can be told you're tense and sensitive, too.