Cutler's picks

gregstephens

Still think he's better QB then Orton Chitowns Offense is shet ...

I didn't see the game, but I did read that three of the picks weren't his fault. That said, Cutler will be good for them one day.....when he gets at least one decent receiver and an offensive coordinator doesn't suck. Oh, and a running game and a decent o-line.

Watched the whole game last night.

Chicago's o-line is complete garbage and it's killing not only their running game, but Cutler having time to make good throws from the pocket. Cutler can move outside the pocket with no problems, but once he's out there, he looks flustered to no end and rushes himself into bad decisions.

That last Cutler INT to end the game in the endzone was about as bad a throw as I've seen a QB make. He didn't even throw it close to the receiver.

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

While I think he is still a better QB than Orton, Orton is reaping the benefit of having an o-line to give him time to throw the ball.

That and Orton actually has WR's as opposed to return guys trying to be #1 WR's...

Chicago's o-line is complete garbage and it's killing not only their running game, but Cutler having time to make good throws from the pocket. Cutler can move outside the pocket with no problems, but once he's out there, he looks flustered to no end and rushes himself into bad decisions.

That last Cutler INT to end the game in the endzone was about as bad a throw as I've seen a QB make. He didn't even throw it close to the receiver.

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

While I think he is still a better QB than Orton, Orton is reaping the benefit of having an o-line to give him time to throw the ball.

That and Orton actually has WR's as opposed to return guys trying to be #1 WR's...

This reminds me of the 'experiment' of the Duke brothers in 'Trading Places'. Essentially, we've seen a situation where two quarterbacks swap teams and we get to see if it's 'nature or nurture'. I can't look at Orton and Cutler and say one is better than the other. Orton sucked with the Bears with the same issues Cutler has now. Cutler has benefitted from better receivers and backs and oline in Denver in the past. So, best case scenario, at this point anyway, it has to be a push until something changes.

Haha, Donks fans must be going nuts right now. They finally have a D but a noodle armed QB is now running the ship. Still, one good draft pick, maybe Denver go Pike or someone like him, and they're good to go pretty much. Chicago is in a terrible mess. Their O-line finds new depths to sink to each season it seems and now their D has collapsed. #3 WRs abound but no real hope for the future, Earl Bennett aside.

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

This reminds me of the 'experiment' of the Duke brothers in 'Trading Places'. Essentially, we've seen a situation where two quarterbacks swap teams and we get to see if it's 'nature or nurture'. I can't look at Orton and Cutler and say one is better than the other. Orton sucked with the Bears with the same issues Cutler has now. Cutler has benefitted from better receivers and backs and oline in Denver in the past. So, best case scenario, at this point anyway, it has to be a push until something changes.

Holy f**k I never thought I'd see the day when Trading Places was referenced for anything other than Jami Lee Curtis' tits, :sure:

It is true though, LOL, however that last pick he threw was horrid. You can see his face and eys in the slow mo. He threw the ball then after he threw it he saw his receiver. He's over rated period.