N B A starts

semiotter

Well the real games started this week. And Boston got a good win to start!!

But who do you guys like? I say Lakers again. With Artest now with them that makes them better. Serious contenders are Boston, Orlando, SA and maybe Portland. Oh yeah Cleveland. And let's not forget the Knicks, well yes let's forget the Knicks :o.

Ok let's here from some of you Zoners I know the NBA ain't popular here esp with the Bengals so good this year. But I hope to here from a few of ya's. Later Semi "out"

I'm a big Cavaliers fan. It's bothersome to root for a Cleveland team, but I feel more loyalty to Ohio than I could ever fake for a different nearby team like the Pacers. The bond is already formed too, so if Cincinnati ever got a team I'd be at a troublesome crossroads.

I'd like to say the Cavs will get another crack at the Finals, but I think the roster is less impressive than last year's. They made too many changes to account for their matchup problems with Orlando, and now they've new matchup problems with a team that scares me more -- Boston.

I think we might be headed to another boring Lakers/Celtics finals, but I look for Portland, Cleveland, and maybe even Chicago to have a good chance at making things interesting. San Antonio and Orlando ought to contend too, but I hardly find that interesting.

I'm a big Cavaliers fan. It's bothersome to root for a Cleveland team, but I feel more loyalty to Ohio than I could ever fake for a different nearby team like the Pacers. The bond is already formed too, so if Cincinnati ever got a team I'd be at a troublesome crossroads.

I'd like to say the Cavs will get another crack at the Finals, but I think the roster is less impressive than last year's. They made too many changes to account for their matchup problems with Orlando, and now they've new matchup problems with a team that scares me more -- Boston.

I think we might be headed to another boring Lakers/Celtics finals, but I look for Portland, Cleveland, and maybe even Chicago to have a good chance at making things interesting. San Antonio and Orlando ought to contend too, but I hardly find that interesting.

Yeah ur right TDB I forgot about Chicago but they did lose their best scorer that's got to hurt a little.

Wow after last years Boston series, that was one of the best ever series I've ever seen for the NBA. The Bulls could go far. Its up to Rose I think to take up some scoring slack.