Some Love for No. 9

HoosierCat

Hey guys, it was not my intent to get everybody into an argument. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If it came across that I was critisizing people's opinions on who should play between Palmer and Fitzpatrick then I apologize. In the end we are all Bengals fans and just want whats best for the team. We may have different views on how that should be done, but we all are on the same side.

Dont worry about it, Agreen(Gizzle) seems to always be in sme kind of argument with TJ. I dont think you had any more to do with this than Palmers injury last year.

To get this post back on track I offer 4 great things about our QB Carson Palmer. #1 I agree, we have yet to see the full potential of the Ocho Palmer show, although the game against the bears comes close. Who knows what we will be able to as we get into the later weeks of the season and get to steam roll teams like Detroit, KC, Oakland to name a few. #2 To quote my brother, "Carson Palmer's favorite receiver is...The open one." Palmer doesn't care who you are, just as long as you are open. #3 Watch the highlights from the Bears game, specifically the 2nd TD pass to Ocho. Carson stays calm in the pocket, fires a perfect TD pass to Chad, and gets blasted. I love a QB that is going to take a hard shot from a defender to ensure his hips are square and he can fire a bullet of a pass to his open receiver. #4 Recap the Pitt, Cleveland, and Balt. games. THIS season, there is no other QB I'd rather have running my 2 min offense than Carson. Sure, guys like Brady, Manning, and Brees are awesome QBs. But this season, as long as there is time left on the clock, Carson finds a way to win.

I know it's hard to find a topic to rant about during the bye-week. But while we wait for another Baltimore beat down, let's soak in the sweet goodness that is the following... Bengals 5-2 sitting atop the AFC North. Ced and Carson Fed-Ex players of the week. Ced leading the league in rushing yards. And Ocho was on Letterman. Enjoy the bye week people, beat down is a brewing.