Work

redsbengalsbucks

I love the way this season has started, but I have let my work slide some. Seems I spend most of my time on here or some other sports sites checking out Bengals stuff.

Anybody else having this problem this year. Last year was no problem, by now they were out of it.

This year ?? Honestly, every football season is like that for me and it only subsides slightly after the season is over, but the draft talk kicks up and I love all that as well. Then there's free agency, OTA's, and training camp. It never really ends, but during the season it's definitely at a higher level.

My work though ?? Yeah, I always make things happen, but when the job is done or I'm in a situation where I have some spare time, I'm right back on the site. Where I don't give up much time for the site is when I'm spending time at the house playing with ArmyBengal Jr. or something family related and even then I manage to find time to jump on and run my mouth...

The NFL draft sets me back more than anything. I guess being a life long Bengals fan and not being old enough to enjoy the 80's has made the draft more fun for me than the regular season.

I am a draft nut and spend hours upon hours reading about prospects, reading mocks, and making my own mocks. My school work has actually suffered from it.

The regular season? Not so much.