Key Steeler out for the season!!!

Clackwoods

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ced must be happy.

Key line= The Steelers allowed 629 yards rushing in those four games without Smith.

/>http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10214710/Shoulder-injury-ends-year-for-key-Steeler-DE-Smith

Season total- 1284

With Smith- 54.5 yards per game

Without Smith- 157.25

Me like

I SPELLED THE TOPIC WRONG...Little help moderators

Too bad. If we beat them again, I'd like for their fans to have as few excuses as possible...

Oh, c'mon. Their lame whines are like ambrosia...

...besides, the CW is that Smith's loss won't matter once they get Jesus Troy back...

Just so you know, they had Troy when they allowed over 150 yards rushing. The loss of one d lineman can be pretty big. Just ask the Titans

Too bad. If we beat them again, I'd like for their fans to have as few excuses as possible...

If we beat them again, I doubt we're going to hear from any of there fans. After the win a couple of weeks ago, I think only one fan showed up here. However, if they beat us a whole hoard of their fans will come here and talk s**t. It's sadly pathetic and predictable at the same time.

I hate seeing a guy get hurt and be out for the season, regardless of the team he plays for. Don't ever want to root for someone to go down.

That being said, the Steeler's are a weaker team now, especially against the run. If we sweep the steeler's this year I'm pretty sure . . . well, I don't know what I'll do. It will be something great and memorable though. Need to make sure we get some 'zoners out to ketchup stadium so we can take pictures of ben and hines holding each other while mr. holmes wipes their tears away with a terrible towel. Too sweet.

My thing with the Steelers fans that I've heard through the years when half our team was on the IR was "tough teams find a way to win". Well motherf*ck you guys that have an injury or two and want to throw the injury excuse out there. Once again, I don't want to see a player get hurt like that and I won't stoop to the level they did when Carson went down, but I'll simply say I'll be waiting to see how that "tough team" responds further...

My thing with the Steelers fans that I've heard through the years when half our team was on the IR was "tough teams find a way to win". Well motherf*ck you guys that have an injury or two and want to throw the injury excuse out there. Once again, I don't want to see a player get hurt like that and I won't stoop to the level they did when Carson went down, but I'll simply say I'll be waiting to see how that "tough team" responds further...

When Carson went down and they talked trashed Karma struck back. Remember the infamous motorcycle accident.

Another example:

Titans wipe their shoes with the terrible towel and now they are terrible.

PS:

You know how happy I was when Troy was on the cover of Madden??? Instant curse

Again, funny how you didn't hear anything out of Steelers fans when Smith went down except, "The injuries have been bad" and now we lose Odom and they are at it again with, "Can't wait to kick your ass without Odom when you come to Pittsburgh". Odd how they think people don't like them because they've won Super Bowls. Asshats... <_<

Honestly, I'm expecting the Steelers to knock off the undefeated Vikings this weekend. I hope not, but I'm expecting it...

I don't say this often army,but I hope your wrong! ^_^...But I wouldn't favor the Steelers sure they can win & on a 3 win streak but compare who the teams have played.

Steelers

Chargers,Browns,Lions & Titans for combined 4-19 Record....Losing to a combines 4-2 & 3-2 team

Vikings

Ravens,Packers,49ers,Browns & Lions for combined 12-22 (they've beat 3 quality teams)

PS,Not to mention if a Dline can bring big ben down I'd put my money on the vikings front 4.

Honestly, I'm expecting the Steelers to knock off the undefeated Vikings this weekend. I hope not, but I'm expecting it...

I don't say this often army,but I hope your wrong! ^_^ ...But I wouldn't favor the Steelers sure they can win & on a 3 win streak but compare who the teams have played.

Steelers

Chargers,Browns,Lions & Titans for combined 4-19 Record....Losing to a combines 4-2 & 3-2 team

Vikings

Ravens,Packers,49ers,Browns & Lions for combined 12-22 (they've beat 3 quality teams)

PS,Not to mention if a Dline can bring big ben down I'd put my money on the vikings front 4.

Yeah, and that explains both the offensive and defensive rankings of the Steeler and I was looking at that as well, but I just get that feeling that Favre is finally going to have a bad day and Pittsburgh isn't the most friendly of places to play in. Could go either way and I hope I'm wrong to...