Look for a PIT loss on Sunday

looks like willie parker is going to be down this Sunday. Don't want to let myself think about Pitt losing (again) as well as the Ravens this weekend . . .

My dream scenario for tomorrow:

Steelers fall to 1-3.

Ravens move to 4-0.

Cincinnati beats Cleveland comfortably but not a blowout, moves to 3-1 and all the talking heads spend the week saying Cincy is improved but can't beat Baltimore.

So we have a motivated Cincy + fat & happy Balti next week...

Update: just for the record, Parker is officially OUT:

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/03/with-parker-out-steelers-activate-running-back/

Hmmm Well the props would be big for beating 4-0 Baltimore I tink I'd rather beat 3-1 baltimore just incase of division tiebreakers later on ;)

If we win this week and beat the Ravens next week, whether Baltimore is 4-0 or 3-1 makes no difference in division tiebreakers. Conference possibly, division, no,

Go ahead and put me in the camp that will never root for any team in this division to win a game when said win could affect the Bengals playoff chances. So yeah, I'm hoping for a 3-1 Ravens team the next week. As for the Steelers, yeah, here's to hoping we put another game inbetween us as well !!!

Hmmm Well the props would be big for beating 4-0 Baltimore I tink I'd rather beat 3-1 baltimore just incase of division tiebreakers later on ;)

If we win this week and beat the Ravens next week, whether Baltimore is 4-0 or 3-1 makes no difference in division tiebreakers. Conference possibly, division, no,

True but if they start 4-0 & finish 11-5 we then we finish 10-6 it would be better to have em 3-1 either way I look forward to beating them \fingers crossed