Speaking of Bandwagons

jonahdsage

wow...

again, wow.

Thiesman was pained in calling the Bengals. he hates cincy. but he had to do it. and they are right.

Pit has thrown 78 times. With the way Hall and Joseph are playing I welcome would welcome it. Can the Pit line hold up to a real pass rush? no Can they run the ball? no.

Can Cincy run the ball? yes. can Cincy rely on ST's? yes.

wow, Pit is going to lose ugly. I am convinced. man, i feel good about this game and this team.

I liked it better when everyone was picking against the Bengals. This stuff will just make it hurt more if they lose.

If there is one thing that Bengals fans are is weathered and calloused. We can handle a loss especially to the Steelers. We have nothing to lose and I guarantee they will play a tough game win or not. Imagine how nervous the Steelers fans are. 1-2 and a loss to the Bengals??? Ben breaks his streak of "not losing a game in the state of Ohio"???? Say it isn't so!!!

I'm still not convinced the Bengals offense is where it needs to be and the D has showna penchant for being a little shaky at the end of games. I like the direction the team is going as a whole, but they still have a lot to prove. All that said, I think they have a decent shot at beating the Stealers this Sunday.

I'm still not convinced the Bengals offense is where it needs to be

Yeah, I don't really see the running game getting on top of Pitt like they were able to at GB. I hope the game plan is different this week. If it were me, I'd come out passing the first couple of series and really try and widen the field. I expect Pitt to come early and often after Palmer and a few slants and screens could tip the balance. If we could get up, I would then start pounding the run in the second or third quarter. In other words, I believe the game plan against Pitt is pass to run and then control the clock.

All that said, I don't have any feeling that this ends up being a Bengals blow-out. It wouldn't hurt my feelings, but I just don't see it. This will probably be a close, tough game that could be decided on a trick play or punt return.

Agree with not thinking Benson is going to be able to run up the gut on the Pittsburgh front 7. They are still a VERY solid group and I think they are still healthy, no ?? I'm not saying that is going to kill us, but there's also no denying what Benson was able to do, helping out what Carson was able to do through the air.

Here's to hoping we see more of the same...

I think Benson can have a decent day against Pit. He isnt going for another 140, but he should be able to keep the running game respectable and allow the passing game to open up a little. I'm still hoping that Scott has about 10-12 touches in this game, get the ball to him past the line and let him do his thing. Here's to another rookie having his breakout game in the division opener!

I think Benson can have a decent day against Pit. He isnt going for another 140, but he should be able to keep the running game respectable and allow the passing game to open up a little. I'm still hoping that Scott has about 10-12 touches in this game, get the ball to him past the line and let him do his thing. Here's to another rookie having his breakout game in the division opener!

Wouldn't it be awesome if the plan all along was to keep Scott largely under wraps until this game and then make him one of the cornerstones of the offensive game plan? Yeah, that's probably not reality, but count me among those surprised that he hasn't been featured at all up to now. I can only recall seeing him a few times touch the ball from scrimmage. Hopefully, it's not just because he can't yet be counted on to block well enough. It really would be nice to have more of an ability to get to the edge in the running game though in this game.

wow, Pit is going to lose ugly. I am convinced. man, i feel good about this game and this team.

It's just gas. There is no way Bengals come close to winning. I can't wait until after game to hear all of you saying how good the Bengals are to say how much they suck after this game. Steelers 24 Bengals 6