Don't sell your Bengals tickets to a Steelers fan

jjakq27

Lets keep it in the family.

HEY, don't be trying to highjack the Steeler fans motto for 2009 !!!

Is that really a Steeler thing this year?

Actually my fingers were moving to quick to get the response in, but in retrospect, I believe it's their core philosophy. Better ??

Are they all related to the Rooney's or something??

In all seriousness. Resist the urge folks. Give em to a Bengals fan.

My problem is this: I have my tickets for this weekends game on Stubhub. I have no control over who buys them. Would I like to sell them solely to a Bengals fan? Sure. The issue is the convience of the sale and by doing it on Stubhub I am going to take the least risk and have less hassel. However, if any of you guys are interested in my tickets, PM me. Section 122, Row 36, Seats 5-6.

I know it's easy for me to say, but consider giving or selling them directly to someone that is a Bengals fan. It might take a little more effort but....

I guess after so many seasons of dealing with Steeler fans at PBS it would be nice to keep them out. I know that is not realistic but it's worth a try. Two years ago I was unable to attend and I gave them to my brother and sister in-law free of charge. To me it's the principle of the thing.

I know it's easy for me to say, but consider giving or selling them directly to someone that is a Bengals fan. It might take a little more effort but....

I guess after so many seasons of dealing with Steeler fans at PBS it would be nice to keep them out. I know that is not realistic but it's worth a try. Two years ago I was unable to attend and I gave them to my brother and sister in-law free of charge. To me it's the principle of the thing.

I agree and in fact the Steelers game is one game I would not normally miss. This year I am selling pretty much all my tickets and trying to get some return (I'm a student now and need the money!). My sister and I can't make many of the games but we didn't want to give up the licenses for future years. It was tough to do. I ended up selling my tickets tonight to someone in Indianapolis. Don't know if they are a Steelers or a Bengals fan. Here's hoping to the latter.

I agree and in fact the Steelers game is one game I would not normally miss. This year I am selling pretty much all my tickets and trying to get some return (I'm a student now and need the money!). My sister and I can't make many of the games but we didn't want to give up the licenses for future years. It was tough to do. I ended up selling my tickets tonight to someone in Indianapolis. Don't know if they are a Steelers or a Bengals fan. Here's hoping to the latter.

Good luck. Glad you were able to sell them. Hopefully being on that part of I-70 means they are Bengals fans but it's so hard to tell anymore.

Worst football experience of my life was sitting behind some big, obnoxious Steelers fan in a cowboy hat who had snuck a 12 pack of Iron City and a box of cheap cigars into Riverfront Stadium. Then the Steelers won late. ugh.

iron city tastes like horse piss. not that I wouldn't drink it if that's all there was (iron city, not the horse piss).

Worst football experience of my life was sitting behind some big, obnoxious Steelers fan in a cowboy hat who had snuck a 12 pack of Iron City and a box of cheap cigars into Riverfront Stadium. Then the Steelers won late. ugh.

iron city tastes like horse piss. not that I wouldn't drink it if that's all there was (iron city, not the horse piss).

I am not fond of the taste, but in college we found a store that would sell Iron City long neck cases for under $1.00 with an empty return.

As the saying goes "I'd buy that for a dollar!"

This is the Bengals Super Bowl. 3rd game of the year and all bandwagon fans are going to the game actually thinking the Bengals have a chance. Pittsburgh owns the Bengals. Poor OCHOSTINCKO wont get to do his plan TD celebration and that makes me so sad.

I think you are living in the past. BTW who-dey WE-DEY bite me!!

This is the Bengals Super Bowl. 3rd game of the year and all bandwagon fans are going to the game actually thinking the Bengals have a chance. Pittsburgh owns the Bengals. Poor OCHOSTINCKO wont get to do his plan TD celebration and that makes me so sad.

Class act.....