USC whips OSU!

Having to come back in the final drive is hardly a whooping, but the Buckeyes took the loss when they had the game in hand. Very disappointing for us OSU fans indeed. I think Pryor has some maturing to do and needs to focus. He makes bad decisions often. Have to give credit where credit is due and Barkley looked very much the part of USC quarterbacks of old. I see a Heisman in his future and maybe a National Championship. He looked calm under pressure.

If this helps Carson, that will be the one good thing to take away from it...

• 2 weeks later...

whipped OSU i don't think so. tressel blew what should have been a win. any how the beating the buckeyes put on usc poor little qb showed up this week barkley could not play. another loss by a non ranked, non conference team. time to call the usc game what it is lucky. they got out of ohio with lucky win. also time to take usc off their little pedestal. i would rather lose to a ranked team then year after year get beat by a un-ranked team that you are supposed to blow out.

• 2 weeks later...