MLB playoffs

semiotter

Well since the Reds and O's are out of site again this year for the crown. The only thing to really look forward to in Baseball is, who's going to the dance.

Well I think the AL is a easy call with the Store bought,let's pillage all the good players New York Yankees. Enuff sed bout them. Or Army will ban me from this site. LoL

The NL is a different story. WoW so many really good clubs to look at you got the Phillies, Dodgers and Cardinals with the Giants, Cubs and Rockies hanging around to So who you like guys to go?? I say Philly again with them getting Lee. He has been on fire and they've been playing lites out

So there you have it zoners the Phillies and the Yankees in the WS. Now what you think

well with my current limited knowledge I would have to say

Yankies V Giants

I think the yankies wont be able to hold brandon jacobs and eli will throw for 1000's of yards...........erm crap :D

The reason I go with SFG is my fav pitcher tim lincecum he is gonna be something special if the Giants bulpen can pull together then I can see them getting to the series.

Yeah, I don't see how you can't go with the Yankees from the AL, but there are some teams that could compete and have a chance. The Red Sox and Angels have amassed 78 wins, so they aren't ready to simply conceed things yet. The Yankees are tearing it up right now as well. Hard to not go with them.

In the NL, you have the Cardinals, Phillies, and Dodgers playing at a level that I don't think the other teams can compete with in a 5 or 7 game series. Out of them, I honestly think the Cardinals are the team that will make it happen, but I'm rooting for the Dodgers. Why ?? I would love nothing more than to see Torre take his Dodgers back into New York and win the World Series. That would make me smile to NO end.

I think -> Yankees vs. Cardinals

I hope -> Yankees vs. Dodgers

Cmon Army go out on a limb and pick 2 teams. Looks like most of us are going with Yankees and everyone picking different really good NL teams.

Well army did pick Dodgers / Yanks didn't he my bad.

You know when I made this post I never even thought about Torre getting a shot at the Yankees. Wow that would be something to see. It would def give MLB some TV ratings that it really could use. Good call guys.

Well my phillies will be going on, and i really hope they do something about a closer, im so tired of Lidge always blowing saves grrr. Cliff Lee though was the best thing to happen to this team in along time and im very excited to have along for the playoff run. Well see what happens but they have always been my team, since i live in PA so im excited to see what happens.

Well my phillies will be going on, and i really hope they do something about a closer, im so tired of Lidge always blowing saves grrr. Cliff Lee though was the best thing to happen to this team in along time and im very excited to have along for the playoff run. Well see what happens but they have always been my team, since i live in PA so im excited to see what happens.

Yep Lee could run for mayor of Philly. You guiys got a good one there and I bet he is happy to be there