Official Examiner game report

gregstephens

Pretty good assessment of the game. I agree with you on pretty much everything. I thought Palmer played well, especially considering he has not played a game since last October. Sure he had one interception, but so do most starting QB's in the preseason. I was very impressed by the starting defense, but wasn't to thrilled when Shayne missed the chipshot FG. Overall I don't have any major complaints about the game.......especially now that I know Palmer's injury is not serious.

Pretty good assessment of the game. I agree with you on pretty much everything. I thought Palmer played well, especially considering he has not played a game since last October. Sure he had one interception, but so do most starting QB's in the preseason. I was very impressed by the starting defense, but wasn't to thrilled when Shayne missed the chipshot FG. Overall I don't have any major complaints about the game.......especially now that I know Palmer's injury is not serious.

Well, I do have one major complaint, which is something I mentioned in the other thread. The backs need to learn how to pick up blitzes or Palmer's not gonna make it through this year, either.

Well, I do have one major complaint, which is something I mentioned in the other thread. The backs need to learn how to pick up blitzes or Palmer's not gonna make it through this year, either.

I did actually see Benson pick up a good one on the right side. Other than that, yeah.