Free Nfl Ticket

Kazkal

I was worried I wasn't gonna be able catch most of the games (just ones I could find online....But renewed my directtv deal since nflticket would be free.

BEST OFFER OF THE YEAR!

200+ Channels plus HD DVR Service

$59.99/mo

for one year*

View Your Cart

Monthly Discounts

$64.99

DIRECTV with HD, HBO, STARZ & SHOWTIME Free for 5 Months with NFL SUNDAY TICKET

-$5.00

Qwest Bundle Discount:

$59.99

Monthly amount:

NFL SUNDAY TICKET

Get NFL SUNDAY TICKETTMwith your DIRECTV® PLUS HD DVRTMpackage and get 5 months FREE of HBO, Starz, Cinemax and Showtime.Not to mention, you can watch every NFL game, every Sunday instead of just 4 with cable!

* 200+ channels, including:

o The top music channels

o Local channels†

* HD and DVR service included

* Free HD DVR receiver upgrade after intant online rebate. ($199 value) Programming, DVR and HD Access fee agreement required.

*price requires qualifying home phone package.

New customers only. Offer available when bundled with qualifying home phone package, price is higher otherwise. Includes promotional pricing on the DIRECTV® PLUS HD DVRTM package ($75.99/mo.) after two separate bill credits are applied: A $16 bill credit for 12 months after online or mail-in rebate, plus an additional $5 bill credit for 12 months when customer submits rebate online and registers account on directv.com. Valid email address required, and must agree to receive emails from DIRECTV.* Or, upgraded DIRECTV offer for $64.99/mo that includes the DIRECTV® PLUS HD DVRTM package and 2009 NFL SUNDAY TICKETTM, plus an $11/mo. bill credit for 12 mos. after online or mail-in rebate††.Offers end 9/30/09.

So I won't be forced to scour the internet for Hardknocks yay

Unreal how they can offer those great deals to get you in the door and then won't do sh*t for you once you've been a dedicated customer.

Yep. I made a promise to myself that I would never again lock myself into a contract as long as there is a viable alternative. As long as cable allows me to go month by month, that's what I'll always do. I don't really get the whole contract thing. Just an opportunity for lazy customer service. Read some consumer reports on DirecTV. Some of the worst reports I've ever read without the BBB or Attorney General stepping in.

Unreal how they can offer those great deals to get you in the door and then won't do sh*t for you once you've been a dedicated customer.

Yup! They must be run by my cell phone company :wacko:

I have had DirecTV since 1996, and it was the only way I could keep following the Reds and Bengals after leaving Cincy. I have NEVER had one moments problem with them, their customer service has always been first rate, and their rates competitive or better than cable.

Zero issues from me with them. And for this out of market sports zealot, they have been a life-saver.

Honestly, I still have DirectTV and I to enjoy them and have had little to no issue with the customer service.

My point to my initial post was they give outrageous deals to new customers and nothing to those that have been faithful customers.

I would like to see them do more of that for the guy who has been with them for a while forking out the cash we do for the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Outside of that, I have no issues with them...

Honestly, I still have DirectTV and I to enjoy them and have had little to no issue with the customer service.

My point to my initial post was they give outrageous deals to new customers and nothing to those that have been faithful customers.

I would like to see them do more of that for the guy who has been with them for a while forking out the cash we do for the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Outside of that, I have no issues with them...

It is true that returning customers don't get the deals, at least, not without some work.

I just moved to Baltimore with the family Sunday, and as part of the DirecTV move package, got them to drop $100 off the NFL ticket, so that was nice.

I don't know, but I've had them since coming back from Afghanistan and haven't gotten any additional deal to keep me as a customer and i've also had the NFL Sunday Ticket and Superfan as well. Foe the amount of money some people spend on that, you would think they could gie you HBO for a few months free of charge. Just my thoughts though...

I told them I wasn't getting the ticket this year and they did the same, taking $100 off the regular price, but they want you to pay another $100 to get all the games in HD...

I have had DirecTV since 1996, and it was the only way I could keep following the Reds and Bengals after leaving Cincy. I have NEVER had one moments problem with them, their customer service has always been first rate, and their rates competitive or better than cable.

Zero issues from me with them. And for this out of market sports zealot, they have been a life-saver.

I will just say ditto, since 1998.

I have had DIRECT and TICKET for approximately 6 years now and never had a problem- DIRECT even recently gave me Showtime free for a few months on anniversary of my service.

I will say this, DIRECT version of On Demand is horrid! Comcast blows them away in this department.