Schedule Rotation

The schedule rotation was brought out in 2003 (?) and ran through to and including 2009 - this season.

Has anyone heard what happens after this season - will the rotation continue or is there another option for deciding fixtures??? I've nosed around on NFL.Com but can't seem to find anything relating to a future strategy at all?

Personally I thought the rotation was a good thing as it guaranteed matches against ALL other franchises at some stage.

The schedule rotation was brought out in 2003 (?) and ran through to and including 2009 - this season.

Has anyone heard what happens after this season - will the rotation continue or is there another option for deciding fixtures??? I've nosed around on NFL.Com but can't seem to find anything relating to a future strategy at all?

Personally I thought the rotation was a good thing as it guaranteed matches against ALL other franchises at some stage.

I would expect it to remain unchanged. They have the perfect scenario now with 32 teams. You play every one in the league at some point in a four year period. And everyone will also get to host each team at least once during an eight year period. It seems to work well so I can't see why they would change it.

I think the 32 team league is one reason they will move a team to LA rather than create a 33rd team for that market. It screws everything up if they add one.

If I were taking a guess, I would agree with JJ here. I can't see a reason they would make a change from the current way of doing things with the rotation. It really is a good system they have in place and I also think it's a good thing for the fans who go see the games, in the fact you don't always see the same teams play year after year when paying the money you do for season tickets...

I hoep they leave it in place the way it is !!!