Ocho takes on Merriman

gregstephens

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-7774-Cincinnati-Bengals-Examiner~y2009m6d24-Breaking-news-Chad-Ochocinco-wants-to-fight-Shawne-Merriman

I know this is all fun and whatever, but does anyone else think it might be a bad idea for Ocho to poke a bear? This won't be forgotten by December.

Funniest part of Fredo's posts, though, is one where he chids on somebody for not knowing football then refers to Merriman as a d end.

God, help us!

Let me guess, this is all about the passion for the game right ?? I mean even you die hard Chad nut huggers have to agree this is getting ridiculous.

Then again, maybe it's just because he wants to win so badly that he gives opposing defenses a reason to up their game and knock the piss out of him ??

To say that COchocinco didn't do squat last he sure is starting alot of sh+t this year, I don't think that you should be getting people riled up like the CB list of a few years ago, just play ball 85...

All I can say is if he has to run any short inside routes against the Chargers, he's sure to meet Mr. Merriman one on one. Merriman will make sure of that. It's easy to run your mouth against a linebacker if you think all you got to deal with is corners and safeties, but...

• Like 1