Leon Hall pleads on DUI case

Reduced to reckless op huh ?? I thought they were trying to crack down on DUI's...

Celebrity status at it's finest.

Good for him though, not hating...

Hey hey hey. Read my article. It's not an uncommon thing in Ohio courts for anybody, not just judges and jocks. There are practical reasons for it.

Not saying it's right. Not saying it's wrong. Just saying that's how it is.

My sister's ex-fiance just got out of his 2nd DUI before the age of 21 with a slap on the wrist. I thought it was ridiculous that drinking and driving is talked about with such distain, but the judicial system seems so bent on letting boys be boys.

All that to say... it's not a celebrity thing. Most people get away with a couple DUI's before anything serious is done about it... and that's a joke.

Reduced to reckless op huh ?? I thought they were trying to crack down on DUI's...

Hey hey hey. Read my article. It's not an uncommon thing in Ohio courts for anybody, not just judges and jocks. There are practical reasons for it.

Hey hey hey yourself brother !!! :lol:

That was by no means a jab at you there. I was more relating to my own misfortunes many years ago that resulted in less than his punishment and I can remember the talk of trying to really crack down on that sort of thing and you would see less of the reduced sentences and community service. If I recall incorrectly, so be it, I was just going off of that.

I'm all about the situation dictating the punishment and I agree with handling things on a case by case basis and Leon (from all accounts) has never had a run in with the law and has been a positive influence outside of this little run in. Like I said, good for him...

That was by no means a jab at you there. I was more relating to my own misfortunes many years ago that resulted in less than his punishment and I can remember the talk of trying to really crack down on that sort of thing and you would see less of the reduced sentences and community service. If I recall incorrectly, so be it, I was just going off of that.

I'm all about the situation dictating the punishment and I agree with handling things on a case by case basis and Leon (from all accounts) has never had a run in with the law and has been a positive influence outside of this little run in. Like I said, good for him...

Oh no, I was just razzing you a little bit there.

It does feel very weird from my perspective to defend what a lot of people perceive as special treatment by saying, "Oh, no. Happens all the time."

The truth is we have a very imperfect system. However, it's still the best game in town as far as I know.

Oh no, I was just razzing you a little bit there.

It does feel very weird from my perspective to defend what a lot of people perceive as special treatment by saying, "Oh, no. Happens all the time."

The truth is we have a very imperfect system. However, it's still the best game in town as far as I know.

All good here...