What do you think would have happend if the Bengals

walzav29

Played Dallas in Super Bowl 16 and the bears in Super Bowl 23?

The 49ers had 6 turnovers and beat the Cowboys. I blame the 49ers for me not being a Congressman or a Doctor. That loss sent me into a tailspin. What do you think would have happend in those games?

The Bears were 12-4 and beat the 49ers earlier in the year. The 49ers weren't suppose to be able to handle the cold. Yeah. I'm just doing some woulda coulda.

What would the offseason be without some interesting thoughts about times gone by that wouldn't have the chance to be discussed during the season ??

Here's a what if: In SB XXIII, How about they don't use a crappy prevent defense against Joe Montana and Jerry Rice in the last 2 minutes? How about using the same defense that's been whupping them all game long?

That one still kills me.

“We had gone at Joe Montana all night but in that last drive, we went from rushing him to the prevent defense,” says Fulcher. “I felt it prevented us from winning. You can’t let Montana have target practice. We kind of let them do what they wanted to do after keeping them from doing it all game. I’ll tell you this, we didn’t feel outmatched.”

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28861370/

Here's a what if: In SB XXIII, How about they don't use a crappy prevent defense against Joe Montana and Jerry Rice in the last 2 minutes? How about using the same defense that's been whupping them all game long?

That one still kills me.

“We had gone at Joe Montana all night but in that last drive, we went from rushing him to the prevent defense,” says Fulcher. “I felt it prevented us from winning. You can’t let Montana have target practice. We kind of let them do what they wanted to do after keeping them from doing it all game. I’ll tell you this, we didn’t feel outmatched.”

Totally agree, I never watch highlights of any those games...What if (I think it was LBillups)make the INT in the endzone on the JTaylor pass the play before he caught the winning TD...

That one still kills me.

Totally agree, I never watch highlights of any those games...What if (I think it was LBillups)make the INT in the endzone on the JTaylor pass the play before he caught the winning TD...

What if John Candy hadn't been at the game to keep Joe Montana calm?

That one still kills me.

What if John Candy hadn't been at the game to keep Joe Montana calm?

LMAO!!!!!

i too dont watch any of those highlights either..We defn should have won 1 of the 2 atleast. oour team was DDDEEEERRRRRRRRRRDDDYYY in 89.

That one still kills me.

Actually, the dropped INT was on a previous drive, but it probably still cost them the game. The only highlight I will watch is the Stanford Jennings return. I believe Billups dropped the interception on the drive following Stanford's return. If my memory serves me, I believe Rice caught the td pass on that drive.