Predict what Chad will say to Hard Knock camera's

icehole3

I cant wait for Chadetta to show up to camp, he'll probably come walking in right with the HBO crew. I can see him walking backwards right in front of HBO as they come thru Georgetown's gates. What kinda of smack will spew from this idiot to get our opponents riled up? Typical Chad quote will be, "Im back yall, you cant check me!" His writers are hard at work prepping him for new original catchy T.O. punchline one liners. Im sick already thinking about this, there wont be a tent big enough for this circus.

week-1-hall-of-fame-jacket.jpg

HappyWave.gif

I think Chad's damage control will start now. I thinh he'll say he only wanted the Bengals to make moves and now they've done that. He will have seen the light! Too bad it's just the camera. This will be gross. It will be great to watch though. They have enough story lines.

Carsons return from injury

Ocho

Bernard Scott making the team

A. Smith and Rey sliiping in the draft

Chris Henry's shot at redemption

etc.....

I think Chad's damage control will start now. I thinh he'll say he only wanted the Bengals to make moves and now they've done that. He will have seen the light! Too bad it's just the camera. This will be gross. It will be great to watch though. They have enough story lines.

Carsons return from injury

Ocho

Bernard Scott making the team

A. Smith and Rey sliiping in the draft

Chris Henry's shot at redemption

etc.....

So what if his damage control starts now, I don't blame him for wanting the Bengals to make moves. In fact, he's the only one with big enough balls to call out Mike Brown. The way he called him out wasn't disrespectful, he was just keeping it real.. That IS a big reason why Chad was so upset, because this team hasn't done s**t since 2005 except go backwards.. He can't do anything right can he?

I'm really looking forward to the show.

Things I hope to see:

Carson's perspective on the direction of this team.

Chad's pranks on younger players and the compitition between him and our DB's.

A. Smiths talent as well as our whole '09 draft class.

Chris Henry's story and Bernard Scott's shot at a roster spot.

The Samoans.

Roy Williams and Dhani Jones.

The new punters BOOT.

He's gonna drop a pass in practice, turn and look right into the camera, flash the 'Golden Grill', and say...

"Hi, Mom!"

Don't forget stopping by Mickie D's and getting all kinds of junk food to prevent himself from staying hydrated.

I'll simply say, if his efforts make this team better than I'm ok with that. I don't really care about a single work that comes out of his mouth. Not one. I think his decision to stay away from the voluntaries through the month of May will not only hurt him, but delay the development of his timing with Carson that hasn't been there for almost two seasons now and no, I don't care what Collins says about him being in shape, because it's not the same as being there making things happen with the team.

I think he is setting a poor example for the youth of this wide receiver corps and when Carson was talking about Henry, I liked how he mentioned he has the same type of talent that Chad does:

"He's a perfect fit for that spot," Palmer said. "He's got a lot to prove. He's as talented as anyone in the league. He's as talented as Chad is. He definitely hasn't had the success Chad has had. He could end up being a real nice X, a real nice weakside receiver. He's an explosive player. He's definitely a gamebreaker."

Honestly, I think Carson would be a better QB without Chad. Maybe not so much early on, but certainly at this point in time.

And there you have my concerted effort to not use a single curse word when discussing OchoVagino...