FYI Marshall Faulk

the bengals are a easy target that piss poor so called analyst attack. it takes no real effort to dig up anything on Cincinnati. it just shows how lazy and how much of a talking head they are, yea the bengals do this and they do that, really? did you figure that out on your own marshal? get real these guys need to come up with something else, and stop beating a dead horse.

Not sure what he's bitter for. He did a lot better with Indy and the Rams than he would have here. I think he won a Super Bowl in St. Louis right?

Crap if the Bengals would have taken him he would have been injured during his first season and never played up to his potential again. He should love the Bengals for passing on him.

You guys need to get yout history straight. Faulk didn't want to be drafted by the Bengals and publically warned them not to draft him, threatening to never sign a contract with the team and said he would hold out until they traded his rights to another team.

At the time I remember thinking..."Who do you think you are, John Elway?"

That said, it's fair to say Faulk won the battle and the war.

Not sure what he's bitter for. He did a lot better with Indy and the Rams than he would have here. I think he won a Super Bowl in St. Louis right?

Crap if the Bengals would have taken him he would have been injured during his first season and never played up to his potential again. He should love the Bengals for passing on him.

Did we play Detroit in the preseason that year?