6th Round Pre-Picks Thread

ArmyBengal

This is the place to discuss everything there is about who the Bengals take in the 6th round...

I will leave this thread open throughout our second pick in the sixth, but I'm asking to move conversation about the first pick in the 6th to the Actual Pick thread. Thanks for the assistance in keeping this thing organized !!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs in no particular order

best player who

-fits our team

-is durable

-is not a criminal, fatty, stupid, or unmotivated

-plays one of the following positions

RB (kr/pr preferred)

CB (kr/pr preferred)

LT (versatility preferred)

OG (versatility preferred)

FB

It would not be a bad idea at all to pick up a long snapper - I think Brad St Louis is close to qualifying for social security

Mike Mickens or Don Carey. If we find a competent third corner, we could finally start seeing coverage sacks.

Mickens!!! Dallas took DeAngelo Smith... :angry:

Please do not get me wrong, I completely love the Kevin Huber pick but I too wonder if we could have gotten him later and take Quinn Johnson the FB who went to Green Bay a couple picks after us! We now have all our eggs in Jeremi Johnson unless I am forgetting a FB still available?

I am looking for a RB coming up soon but I would love Duke Robinson or Big Herman Johnson!

Hey guys, Great draft so far... I would like to see Rashad Jennings, Javon Ringer, Jeremiah Johnson or even a QB to back up Carson.

Could someone quick a brief recap of what Marv said for those of us (me I guess) without any access to NFLN. Thanks in advance.

I didn't catch all of it, but he said they were going to try to light a fire under Michael Johnson to get him to play hard, he was shocked that Maualuga fell to him in the second round, and they had spent a lot of time with Huber. They were around him a lot during Senior Bowl week, they went to UC's campus to work him out twice, and they brought him to PBS for a workout.

If we get one of the following in round 6 I will pass out:

Duke Robinson

Rashard Jennings

Javon Ringer

A, Stewardess? Could you get a paper bag for my buddy over here? Yeah, the one with his head between his knees.

Kazkal and Blain - much obliged. :)

/kicks self for not realising I could watch on the comp.

Ya I made a post on it but it got knocked to page 2 with all the draft threads......I was afraid I was gonna miss draft this year which I'm glad I didn't with how well it's going!

GOD I WANT RINGER!!! Wounder if he could fall yet again

Man I have been pimpin Ringer in here for a long long time. I am a huge Spartans fan and I would love to have him. He is like a non-injury prone DEDE.

Any idea why Jennings has fallen so far in the draft?