ArmyBengal's Final Mock Draft

ArmyBengal

I'm not going to be giving much explanation, if any, I just wanted to throw something down.

On a side note, in going back and looking at last year's mock drafts from the members here, the most I saw guessed correctly was 2. There were a few people that were able to guess 2 of the Bengals picks correctly and a handful of us that were able to get at least one.

1. Andre Smith, OT, Alabama- I really think this is the guy they will end up taking for better or worse.

2. Alex Mack, C, California- I think he still may be there, but if not, Unger or Woods would make me happy as well.

3. Chase Coffman, TE, Missouri- This guy put up some stupid numbers as a receiving TE. Better than any other TE.

3. Lawrence Sidbury, DE, Richmond- Small school guy that just found a way to get to the QB and get the sacks.

4. Jasper Brinkley, MLB, South Carolina- Needed depth for Dhani and is just huge.

5. Zack Follet, OLB, California- Maybe not your typical, but intense with a non stop motor that finds his way to the QB for the sack.

6. Quinn Johnson, FB, LSU- I don't think I need to explain this one.

6. Johnny Knox, WR, Abilene Christian- Return guy since it appears we are taking a WR. I like Quan Cosby even though he's older.

7. Mark Parson, CB, Ohio- The only reason he has dropped is his 40 time at the combine, but I'm not worried and like this kid.

7. Marcus Thigpen, RB, Indiana- Small, but fast as sh*t, can catch, and was one of the best return guys in the nation.

7. Don't know, don't care- Taken for depth and not much more. Practice squad player to be determined. Give me a Guard.

There you go, just wanted to get that in for a look back next year...

"On a side note, in going back and looking at last year's mock drafts from the members here, the most I saw guessed correctly was 2. There were a few people that were able to guess 2 of the Bengals picks correctly and a handful of us that were able to get at least one.

1. Andre Smith, OT, Alabama- I really think this is the guy they will end up taking for better or worse.

2. Alex Mack, C, California- I think he still may be there, but if not, Unger or Woods would make me happy as well.

3. Chase Coffman, TE, Missouri- This guy put up some stupid numbers as a receiving TE. Better than any other TE.

3. Lawrence Sidbury, DE, Richmond- Small school guy that just found a way to get to the QB and get the sacks.

4. Jasper Brinkley, MLB, South Carolina- Needed depth for Dhani and is just huge.

5. Zack Follet, OLB, California- Maybe not your typical, but intense with a non stop motor that finds his way to the QB for the sack.

6. Johnny Knox, WR, Abilene Christian- Return guy since it appears we are taking a WR. I like Quan Cosby even though he's older.

7. Mark Parson, CB, Ohio- The only reason he has dropped is his 40 time at the combine, but I'm not worried and like this kid.

7. Marcus Thigpen, RB, Indiana- Small, but fast as sh*t, can catch, and was one of the best return guys in the nation.

7. Don't know, don't care- Taken for depth and not much more. Practice squad player to be determined. Give me a Guard."

I can live with this draft, I hope that either Monroe or Smith drop but it is looking like the Rams will take Monroe over Smith and that the Chiefs are then in play because Smith could play left or right tackle unlike Monroe. I would dearly like to see the Bengals trade down in this scenario. I am also hoping against hope that we trade Chad after all and all this talk was to increase the price. If 33 year old Tony Gonzalez is worth a second than 31 year old Chad Ochenta y Cinco should be worth a late first. Like Coffman alot but would probably prefer a RB or a corner in that position. I question Brinkley's intellegence, he only answered 23 questions out of 50 on his wonderlic, and he had 15 minutes.

I'm not going to be giving much explanation, if any, I just wanted to throw something down.

On a side note, in going back and looking at last year's mock drafts from the members here, the most I saw guessed correctly was 2. There were a few people that were able to guess 2 of the Bengals picks correctly and a handful of us that were able to get at least one.

7. Don't know, don't care- Taken for depth and not much more. Practice squad player to be determined. Give me a Guard.

There you go, just wanted to get that in for a look back next year...

Edited by Bengalszone Billy
Edited for Youtube formatting.