ESPN Live Mock Draft

Well they are doing a live mock draft on the Live edition of Sportscenter today. They are haing beat writers and radio analyst pick for each team and so far here is the picks:

Lions #1 Mathew Stafford

Rams #2 Jason Smith

Chiefs #3 Eugene Monroe (Big surprise here!)

The next 3 picks are in about 20 minutes. Question is, does Curry really fall to the Bengals at this point? Only the Seahawks and Stains are left to draft before them and the Monroe pick has throw things outta whack.

Wow, if J. Smith and Monroe are both gone, I think Seattle actually takes Curry. Their team president says the 2 QB's, the 2 OT's already taken, Curry and Crabtree are the targets at #4. Based on his words, Curry makes the most sense on who to give the big money to and will give them more immediate impact. Seeing the guy who's been projected as the top pick for the Lions for some time sitting at #4 would be to much I would think...

I also don't think it would change who was going to be there for the Bengals at #6.

Welp the Seahwks guy did take Curry at #4

Then at #5 the Cleveland beat writer took Crabtree but said some trades might be in the works that would have Cleveland taking Sanchez.

Joe Reedy the beat writer for the Enquirer made the pick for the Bengals and took Andre Smith. He didn't really make many comments which was disappointing. I was hoping to hear him say something about Sanchez still being on the board that the Bengal would like to trade but eh...

From the looks of things, Orkapo and Raji might be the guys slipping in the draft.

That's why I say there's no way in hell Curry drops to us...

I just heard from Steve Wyche that if Curry isnt the first pick...he could fall out of the top 10... :blink:

Dumbest sh*t ever said in regards to this years draft. DUMBEST !!!

If Curry somehow makes it past Seattle, the Browns won't let him get by, and if by some f*cking miracle that could only be explained by half of Cincinnati selling their souls to the devil, Curry were to fall to #6, the Bengals will take him and be very happy.

Possibly the best player in the draft that fills a need and falls to #6 ?? That's called a no brainer in my book...

Huge NEWS

Steve Wyche said that the Rams are considering Andre Smith or Mark Sanchez with the No.2 pick

Woah this draft is getting Crazyy

What's crazy about it? Andre is the best tackle in the draft and Bulger is 32 and has had one good in the past 3 seasons...new Headcoach maybe they want their own guy ala Browns & Broncos.

Everyone is posturing in the attempts to get someone to trade up. There have been reports that up to 7 teams in the top 10 have inquired about trading out of their pick.

Well if franchises don't feel those are true top 10 players,Then hopefully they stand up and drive the players to take smaller contracts and end this madness about how much these guys are making.

Well if franchises don't feel those are true top 10 players,Then hopefully they stand up and drive the players to take smaller contracts and end this madness about how much these guys are making.

In a perfect world my friend, in a perfect world...

That will happen about the same time I hit the lottery and I don't play the lottery.

That will happen about the same time I hit the lottery and I don't play the lottery.

Thats why I want Curry. The guy friggin asked for less money to be the #1 pick.

Same here 10 Years in Oregon and have never gotten a single ticket...Maybe I'll buy just one ticket this week ^_^