OMG!!!!

semiotter

I know what your thinking, Semi its the 1st of April. But my Os have beat them Dang Yankees 2 out of 3 and the Rays 2 in a row. Remember I have suffered along time with this team. But we do have some rising stars and we signed some of are better young players this off season. So I can crow a little so far this season. One can only hope. :rolleyes: Peace and Hoppy Easter.....(Oh yeah Billy I put on the JS avatat on there just for you)....LOL

Now thats the Aaron we need this year....man what job he did today. And what a shot off the bat of Brandon!!! 410 feet geeeeeeez :D

• 1 month later...

Oh I do Billy. They are pretty cool to let me speak mind mind on my beloved Os. Most sites would tell me to **** off if ya know what I mean. :o

Oh I do Billy. They are pretty cool to let me speak mind mind on my beloved Os. Most sites would tell me to **** off if ya know what I mean. :o

Are you sure we're talking about the same site? I don't recall seeing you there.

• 3 weeks later...

Won last 6 out of 7 against Mets now 2 straight over Phillies at philly.....sweet...come back ""W"""" last night.