Dhani Tackles the Globe

jditty47

Anyone watch the first couple episodes? It is a pretty damn good show. The one in Switzerland was cool. He is funny and I like the fact that he takes their traditions seriously. Watching the show just makes me want him to succeed more this next season.

I completely agree. I love the show, I just tried it in the beginning b/c he's a Bengal but the show is really entertaining and you're right Dhani is a funny cat! B4 the show I was all over wanting Rey Rey and moving Dhani but to the strong side but while I would still love that, Dhani is now one of my favorite Bengals! Honestly, u get to see what a cool guy he is and how he has got his head on st8. I love how serious he takes it, u just know that this only makes him a better football player! I gotta get me a #57 jersey real quick.

I gotta get me a #57 jersey real quick.

Put YOUR name on the back of it, because about the time you buy it, Jones will be traded, cut, or injured to never return !!!

I like the guy though and agree the show is pretty good...

On the real Army, your a smart dude.

I now have 3 Jerseys i can't wear..everytime i buy a new one the guys leaves. First Odell then Rudi then TJ. Rediculous...i shoulda gotten a girl check jersey.

• 5 weeks later...