So I got a call from the Bengals yesterday....

Larry

Our club level guy says, do you have any interest in more tickets.... After I controlled my laughter I told him I will buy one additional ticket for every playoff game the bengals are in....

But really, there hasn't been any available seats in our section in years, so there must be some jumping ship.. I'm in for 09, but hope to see some fire!

Has anyone went the other way and bought more?

Our club level guy says, do you have any interest in more tickets.... After I controlled my laughter I told him I will buy one additional ticket for every playoff game the bengals are in....

But really, there hasn't been any available seats in our section in years, so there must be some jumping ship.. I'm in for 09, but hope to see some fire!

I figure it's either more Bengals tickets or more GM stock. Either way, I'm throwing away money.

I figure it's either more Bengals tickets or more GM stock. Either way, I'm throwing away money.

:o

I feel your pain either way!!

Did anywone else get the recorded message from Palmer yesterday? Basically said that he is pissed and disapointed by last year and that they are making him do this recording, but please buy tickets....

Yes, I did.

Date: Mar 19 2009 05:46:55 PM

It arrived to me as a voice mail, so if anyone would like to hear it, I posted a .wav file of it here ...

Carson's recorded message

Carson is a stand-up guy - I hope he gets an opportunity to realize his potential.

It would appear the automated call campaign is a blanket coverage of season ticket holders.

My season ticket payments are current.

We have held season tickets with the Bengals continuously since their start in '68.

They have no reason to suspect I am going to bail.

On the other hand, my buddy with 16 company seats only since 2000 (less seats starting in the 90s)

is past due on payments and contemplating bailing.

He actually has been hoping for a call from their season ticket people.

Either the automated system has not got to him or he has a bad phone number on file ...

Maybe pissed should be replaced with dismay... I agree he is a stand up guy. I have only had seats since 2001. I'm in this year, but hope they show us some thing. It is odd, but I am kinda excited about our defence!?! Maybe with a few small peices, a little luck, the could really have a good year...