Kiper predicts Crabtree to the Bengals at #6

On ESPN News, Kiper says that the Bengals are "rebuilding the wide receiver position" and that the Bengals would absolutely jump on the chance to get Crabtree at #6.

He predicts Eugene Monroe will be going to Seattle at #4. He also had Cleveland taking Raji at #5, Green Bay taking Orakpo at #8, Aaron Maybin going to San Francisco at #10 and Andre Smith falling to Washington at #13.

I wasn't able to find a link to the complete first round, but it might be part of the ESPN Insider subscription.

On ESPN News, Kiper says that the Bengals are "rebuilding the wide receiver position" and that the Bengals would absolutely jump on the chance to get Crabtree at #6.

He predicts Eugene Monroe will be going to Seattle at #4. He also had Cleveland taking Raji at #5, Green Bay taking Orakpo at #8, Aaron Maybin going to San Francisco at #10 and Andre Smith falling to Washington at #13.

I wasn't able to find a link to the complete first round, but it might be part of the ESPN Insider subscription.

Good thing kiper fails at predicting drafts .

Did he not notice we drafted THREE wide receivers last year and signed Coles in free agency ??

The ONLY way Crabtree is a consideration is if Chad is traded. It just doesn't add up.

He also mentioned that the Bengals "would be tempted" to select a pash rusher but won't pass on the value of getting Crab at that point. I could understand that pick but ONLY if we are going to trade Chad. It's safe to assume that Coles is basically signed to a 2-year deal, the way it's structured. It just makes me wonder how the Bengals feel internally about Andre Caldwell, Jerome Simpson and Chris Henry.

We currently have 8 receivers under contract and all things considered, I just don't see it happening.