I really want to beat the Vikings now

BlainThePain

I've been trolling a Vikings board to pick up any information they get, and they have been completely trashing the Bengals all day. I understand that we aren't a model franchise, but they are trashing the Bengals harder than any Steelers or Browns board I have ever trolled on and that is saying a lot.

We play the Vikings this year and I am putting them right below our division rivals on teams I want to see the Bengals stomp this season. I think this is the year we are going to turn it around and I want to go back to this Vikings board and gloat like hell when we rip them apart.

Meh. They are probably still bitter over that 37-8 stomping they received the last time the two teams played. Sure... it was way back in '05 - but that kind of stomping stays with you for a few years.

P.S. The Vikings have been around since '61 and have the same number of championships as the Bengals. I'm a little slow to get riled up over the jabs of fans who have nothing more to brag about than their trophyless "purple people eaters" of the 70's.

I've been talking on some of their boards as well and have gotten good responses for the most part. They all really want TJ and I can see why. They are just sick of getting yanked around and to that I say, "Welcome to life as a Bengals fan"...

Exactly.

I guess Zygi's private jet or hanging out with Bryan McKinnie isn't all that cool, especially in 10 degree weather.