Mike Brown seen taking back cans to try and sign TJ!

walzav29

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Bengals – Cincinnati is making a last-ditch effort to re-sign him.

This is why we suck. If you want to keep a player you don't let him get to free agency. Dumb, dumb, dumb. You don't try and sign him 10 hours before he becomes a free agent.

This is why we suck. If you want to keep a player you don't let him get to free agency. Dumb, dumb, dumb. You don't try and sign him 10 hours before he becomes a free agent.

A new thread may not have been needed, but let's get past that for a moment and ask whether anyone would care if TJ agreed to return later rather than sooner?

I wouldn't.

A new thread may not have been needed, but let's get past that for a moment and ask whether anyone would care if TJ agreed to return later rather than sooner?

I wouldn't.

I see a Carl Pickens-esque one and done for the Housh Man...After he rakes in a ton of cash from a non-contender like the Seattle Seahawks. I'll mention later how T.J. could come back to screw the Bengals if he indeed ends up there.

Further channeling my inner clarevoyance, I can almost see the talk of him desiring to reunite with Chad Johnson (still with the Bengals) exactly one year from now, after his release. You know, we always embrace the idea of former Bengals greats coming back, whether they're past their prime or not (see Spikes, Takeo or Washington, Kelley).