Who are your top 5 favorite current drivers?

BengalszoneBilly

Mine are as follows:

#1: Mark Martin. He's come close many times to winning the Championship. He's by far the cleanest driver the series. He's respected by every other driver in Nascar. He's the same age as I am. I would love nothing more to see him finally get the title he deserves.

#2: Tony Stewart. He's won the title twice and wears his emotions on his sleeves. Sometimes they slide down on his knuckles and they end up on someone's nose. He climbs fences in victory celebrations like a moderately overweight monkey. All the more reasons for me to like him.

#3: Kyle Busch: There are only two positions for this driver to finish in a race. Winner or loser. I like his attitude.

#4: Dale Earnhardt Jr. I remember him as a 12 year old kid standing by his daddy's side in the garage. He worshiped everything that man did. It's the same way I respected my father. Neither are with us in body now. I can understand how he feels.

#5: Jeff Gordon. Five titles says a lot. His ability to drive an ill handling car says more.

• 4 weeks later...

#1 Jeff Gordon

#2 Mark Martin

#3 Jimmy Johnson

#4 Waltrip.... I just love his commercials....

#5 Kurt Busch..

I hate to say this, but I am starting to like Kyle.... I know... Wow, No I hate him.....

I got a buddy that we bet every race on who will finish better....

• 2 months later...
#1: Mark Martin. He's come close many times to winning the Championship. He's by far the cleanest driver the series. He's respected by every other driver in Nascar. He's the same age as I am. I would love nothing more to see him finally get the title he deserves.

Mark Martin won in decisive fashion last night, and even though he wasn't one of my fantasy drivers, I was glad to see it. He's really coming on strong since he went to the Hendrick's team, and is making Earnhardt Jr. look pretty bad. I honestly believe Junior is on his way to becoming a second tier driver.

Mark Martin won in decisive fashion last night, and even though he wasn't one of my fantasy drivers, I was glad to see it. He's really coming on strong since he went to the Hendrick's team, and is making Earnhardt Jr. look pretty bad. I honestly believe Junior is on his way to becoming a second tier driver.

I think only a few people are left that have not already come to that conclusions. You can only go so far on your name, than you have to back it up with some evidence of being better than any other average driver. It has to be very hard for him to come to terms with and I see a big time blow-up on the horizon if he does not turn things around soon.

I have never been a fan of his and my bias is probably showing a little here, but he has no one left to point the finger at and claim they are holding him back, but himself.

I think only a few people are left that have not already come to that conclusions. You can only go so far on your name, than you have to back it up with some evidence of being better than any other average driver. It has to be very hard for him to come to terms with and I see a big time blow-up on the horizon if he does not turn things around soon.

I have never been a fan of his and my bias is probably showing a little here, but he has no one left to point the finger at and claim they are holding him back, but himself.

1: D.E. Jr. #8 is the man

2: Jimmie Johnson

3: Jeff Gordon

4: Tony Stewert

5: Kurt Busch

• 2 weeks later...
Mine are as follows:

#2: Tony Stewart. He's won the title twice and wears his emotions on his sleeves. Sometimes they slide down on his knuckles and they end up on someone's nose. He climbs fences in victory celebrations like a moderately overweight monkey. All the more reasons for me to like him.

#3: Kyle Busch: There are only two positions for this driver to finish in a race. Winner or loser. I like his attitude.

#4: Dale Earnhardt Jr. I remember him as a 12 year old kid standing by his daddy's side in the garage. He worshiped everything that man did. It's the same way I respected my father. Neither are with us in body now. I can understand how he feels.

#5: Jeff Gordon. Five titles says a lot. His ability to drive an ill handling car says more.

When did Jeff win his 5th title?

Tony Stewart is my favorite driver. Man can drive anything with 4 wheels on it.

Kyle Busch is starting to grow on me. Find it hilarious that Hendrick let Kyle Busch

go to make room for the most overrated driver in the modern NASCAR era (Dale Jr.)

If I needed someone to sell a pile of dog s**t for me I'd hire Jr.