Congrats to the semifinalists!

It's now down to the nitty gritty FFL'ers.

We have #1 seed Cellular Mutations (Select Commish Desperate Derelict) facing #4 seed SHADES (my bud from Erlanger Kentucky Larry Warnke). Then we have #2 seed The Hanging Chads (my brother Jimmy Broome) facing Skyline Chilis (one of our fine admin here!)

May the best team win! :sure:

Uh Bill? Did you actually write something in your message? I'm sorry! I couldn't get past the pic in your message.... WOW!

JIMMY

I'm goin to the finals bro'!

It's now down to the nitty gritty FFL'ers.

We have #1 seed Cellular Mutations (Select Commish Desperate Derelict) facing #4 seed SHADES (my bud from Erlanger Kentucky Larry Warnke). Then we have #2 seed The Hanging Chads (my brother Jimmy Broome) facing Skyline Chilis (one of our fine admin here!)

May the best team win! :sure:

Well, it's been fun....probably time now for my patented "early exit" from the play-offs !! :sadwalk:

No early exit for you DD. It looks like you and Skyline in the Championship game!

No pressure, DD.

I should mention, however...beat me next week and you're permanently banned.

Best of luck! :P

Really, Sky....after all I've done for you!!!

Anyway, this game (1 seed vs 6 seed) reminds me ominously of last years Super Bowl. :o

Well, the Bengals D came through for you today, that's for sure...

Yeah...but ONLY the Bengals D.....Congrats on getting hot at the right time, and the BZ Premier Championship.

Let's all give Skyline a hand! :excitedgroup: