There is one strong positive from this lost season

cincyhokie

I don't think anyone realistically had hopes for this team to do more than maybe make a wild card appeareance this year. We saw the holes in this team before pre-season and knew it would be tough for the Bengals to overcome. Now, it is clear that if anything Mike Brown will be more apt to make changes for this team if they only accomplish a 2 to 4 win season. If the Bengals were to go 8-8 I could easily see the Bengals continue to ignore the problems that have been evident since 2005 and clearly into 2006 and 2007. The line play on both sides of the ball has to be addressed. Mike Brown hopefully sees that without drastic changes to the O-line his franchise QB will continue to get beat up. Also, Brat is in his last year of his contract and I don't see him being around after 2008.

I hate to say it, but with this team now....the more losses the better. The 2002 team at a 2-14 record brought major changes. It's time for another one of those type finishes.

We saw the holes in this team before pre-season and knew it would be tough for the Bengals to overcome.

Not for the people who saw what we saw and still posted at that time "It's only pre-season!", or "It's still to early to tell"!

These fools know who they are. <_<

I wasn't predicting playoffs but was I was predicting more than 0 wins so far in the season, and no one saw the Palmer injury coming. I think Fitz puts the offnes at a real disadvantage because he holds on to the ball and makes poor decisions. I think if Palmer played ever game and we had a decent run game we would have atleast one win, but yeah I was one of the believers that thought the season was going to better than what it turned out to be.

We saw the holes in this team before pre-season and knew it would be tough for the Bengals to overcome.

Not for the people who saw what we saw and still posted at that time "It's only pre-season!", or "It's still to early to tell"!

These fools know who they are. <_<

I've always known who I am. I don't need the Bengals to establish that.

But for the record, I think I said the Bengals suck right around preseason game #3 or 4 at the latest. But I think I was wildly optimistict thinking that they would go 5-11.

Wild card realistic in a fantasy sort of way? that means we go 8-3 the rest of the way, at worst. With a gimpy CP? With a Oline that is turned around faster than a turnstile ? I think going 3-8 the rest of the way is a pipe dream.

We're dialed in for 2-14 worst case. 0-16 is tough, but with our coaching, its feasible.

One thing that is scary, right now there are 8 teams with 1 or fewer wins. With just a few mistakes, our Bengals might win enough games to be a #10 or higher draft spot. Even after starting 0-6.