We really don't care do we?

walzav29

I'm noticing I haven't entertained the thought that the Bengals will compete this week. I guess in hindsight, the Bengals shaould have traded Chad for some picks. I think that was when the season ended, but I've lost interest in this season. I guess the word is apathy.

Who are the Bengals?

At this point it's difficult to know what to expect out of this game, since we don't know if Palmer will play and, if he does, how his elbow will impact his performance.

If Fitz starts, the game will almost certainly end badly...probably before the first half is done.

If Carson comes back and they play like they did against New York, it's a whole different ball game.

Yeah, I kind of discovered that Carson is the only guy on the Bengals that I care about and root for.

The O-line sucks

There is no one on the entire deffence that you could count on to bring it which, is especially true for the D-line.

The running backs suck.

Chad is an A- hole .

Even TJ has turned into a selfish, money grubbing,me first guy that wouldnt practice ect. to make sure the has the big payday.

i guess two ways of looking at ocho loco and TJ would be that they want a good season to be worth more as FAs, or they're laying down somewhat to ensure MB doesn't want them and/or they don't get hurt. i might expect a laying down more were they linemen (who was it that was with the bengals and went to washington? anderson or something. he was from dayton. i remember going to a cruise in of sorts where he was supposed to show up. what a joke that was... and what a bust he turned out to be). it's bad enough to think this of one star player let alone two ~ that in itself is enough to put a pall on things.

and then there's henry's return, which seems to be a good polarizer of fans. i'd imagine it polarizes the team and coaches as well.

personally, i think the D has done a good job. well, by that i mean they've kept the opposition in check barely enough to expect the offense to win the game. i've not kept up with the bears much for a few seasons, but it was their D and practically their D alone that won them games on a consistent basis (you couldn't count on grossman showing up). i believe they had a phenomonal kick-off return guy, but otherwise it was still pretty ugly. i feel it's reasonable to expect your offense to score a couple of times during sixty minutes, kinda like you expect your partner to take a trick in euchre. it's still pretty miserable.

you see lewis on the sidelines and he seems not to care less anymore. why should he? he's not in control of his team at all. i think the final nail in that coffin was MB bringing henry back for some inexplicable reason (though it's not really inexplicable, it's MB playing it safe and hedging his bets that henry will be the go-to guy all too soon. from a business standpoint alone it's the smart move, given that MB has given up on this season, too. as opposed to all the other seasons...).

back-up QBs can do some amazing things. throwing fitz into the mix like that wasn't fair, and he did what he could. hard to stand out when your pocket collapses nanoseconds after the snap and your star receivers can't get clear. hand off to perry and, well, that's never a sure thing.

Hey anything can happen on Sunday. Geathers might cleanly knock Romo out of the game.

Anton whats his name might actually get a sack and fumble return it for a TD. Who knew he could do that?

But then we're asking the Bengals to do something they haven't done this season.

I do feel confident that the Bengals can pass on the Boys if Carson plays and is well protected.

But there you go, the Bengals have to do what has been impossible, get good play from the Oline.

Still, the Boys will do what everyone else has done, there are no secrets. Control the clock, wait for Bengal errors, wear the Defense down, stuff the Bengals running game, swarm the QB and mess with Chad.

Hey anything can happen on Sunday. Geathers might cleanly knock Romo out of the game.

Anton whats his name might actually get a sack and fumble return it for a TD. Who knew he could do that?

But then we're asking the Bengals to do something they haven't done this season.

I do feel confident that the Bengals can pass on the Boys if Carson plays and is well protected.

But there you go, the Bengals have to do what has been impossible, get good play from the Oline.

Still, the Boys will do what everyone else has done, there are no secrets. Control the clock, wait for Bengal errors, wear the Defense down, stuff the Bengals running game, swarm the QB and mess with Chad.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, it's been our defense that has kept us in games. Not at all like anyone predicted. Our offense is just plain offensive. Will Chris Henry and Cedric help this debacle? Doubtful. Giving up seasoned o-line players has come back (why, cheap arse Mike Brown) and bit us in the ass. Rudi rocked because our o-line assisted, Palmer could throw more than ten yard passes w/o being on his butt . . . Not sure what happened, but our losses are based solely on our offensive line...IMHO.

Hey, is Utecht out for the season? Haven't heard anything about him. Probably because no one cares. This isn't an NFL team. We're back to being the Bungles. Hate that word.

I know that when I am around my friends and football talk comes up i don't say a word...you got Cowboy,Giants and Bills fans what can i say" Oh but I think we are the best looking 0-4 team out there"...Yeah i care because i can never talk s**t about my team... <_<

I know that when I am around my friends and football talk comes up i don't say a word...you got Cowboy,Giants and Bills fans what can i say" Oh but I think we are the best looking 0-4 team out there"...Yeah i care because i can never talk s**t about my team... <_<

I feel your pain... <_<

were they not so predictable it would help. used to be they'd like to use a trick play every now and then. it never won them games, but it kept defenses on their guard. clearly this O is incapable of trick plays when it can't even protect the QB for any time whatsoever (i don't consider a shovel pass a trick play, not since romo seemed to have popularized it a few seasons back and everyone started doing it it seemed). falling down isn't a trick play, either.