One fans viewpoint...

ArmyBengal

what my brother always say for last 2 years, it all begin when chad johnson punched marvin lewis at half time, and marvin lewis do nothing about it, it shows he is weak so now all player have no respect for him and know they can walk over their coaches, most player we have is just there for pay check

we have very good players on team and very good coaches, only change is marvin lewis need to be meanie and show no pity to players like chad johnson

thats on Mike Brown if thats the case, not ML.

Chad is a huge part of what is wrong with this team. And the owner who enabled him is just as responsible. Failing to take that trade offer from the Redskins was insane.

Chad didn't punch Marvin. Dimster should just go ahead and change his name to Dimwit because that's what he is. He'll believe anything he hears... As for Chad being a huge part of this problem here in Cincy, I disagree. The problem is ownership and leadership. Not one of these coaches are leaders.

Yeah Chad has a HUGE ego and can be very bratty, but so was TO and look at him now. Chad just wants to WIN, bottom line. Can you blame him for flaming on the Bengals?? Look at them. Is that a position you would want to be in? Most people should respect what Chad has done. Maybe if more people really thought about what he was saying, some major things would've changed.. coaching wise.

Chad would never come out and say this, just like PAlmer would never come out and say "Brat is BALLS, HE"S A TURD" but Chad knows that the coaching here in Cincy will not get us a Championship.

You really need to get off of Chad's nuts. It's embarrassing. You cannot not deny that this team is a different team before that playoff game and after it. And as far as Chad being all about winning, if that's what he really wanted, he'd try harder. Catching 90 balls isn't all that's required of a receiver to help his team win. He also has to block, be a good teammate, be willing to be a decoy, etc. He does not, and will not, do those things. Marvin can't do anything about because he's the owner's favorite player.

You wanna see a WR that's all about winning. Look no farther than Hines Ward. I would trade Loco Cinco for Ward in a heartbeat.

Marvin needs to go, but it's Mikey's fault Marvin's lost this team. The players aren't trying and neither is Marvin.

Why don't you step out of first person and look at your post from an unbias perspective. In neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) we call this third person. It's actually a great way to learn new things or to see things in a different way. Try to imagine you have no HATE for Chad and just look at this situation again. Is it really Chad's fault this team has not been the same since 2005? Really?

If I had to give my opinion as to why this team hasn't been the same I would say it's because of a lot of things.

1. Palmer blew out his knee, hasn't been the same since. He may never get that edge back.

2. Steiny was let go.

3. Braham retired. Gaychick is his replacement.

4. Odell, almost Def. ROY, gets strung out and in a whole bunch of trouble.

5. Arrests, arrests, and more arrests.

6. Levi Jones becomes a flunky.

7. Willie Anderson gets hurt.

8. Justin Smith goes from like 9 sacks to 2.

9. Chad gets pissed because he has no support on a s**tty defensive team.

10. Chad becomes a s**tty teammate. Calls out all defensive players on team. Gives half-ass run blocks for RB's. Publicly complains all offseason how his team sucks and none of it's his fault.

Not because Chad's talent has declined. But because he's turned into the second coming of Carl Pickens.

There I fixed it for you. You forgot one, too.

Oh, man...I've been in denial on that one, but...yes!

agreen......and for you to say I don't care what anyone says is BS, because apparently you do care or you wouldn't have commented.

Are the Bengals the ONLY team you root for on game days? Do you watch other games at all? or just the Bengals? If you do watch other games, I would think any fan of the NFL in general, would usually pick one team over the other in games that the Bengals are not a part of. Mostly and hopefully to help their team in the standings. And if that is so...you have become a bandwagon fan yourself for 4 quarters. I'm not into Fantasy Football, but I see those that do participate in that stuff as being fans of the NFL. Such as Monday night...I was rooting for the Ravens over Squealers. In my household, I have a Bengals fan (me) and a Cowboys fan (hubby-since he was 12 years old. Grew up in Cleveland, but is a Cowboys fan) The Cowboys are crammed in my face every week. My best friend was born and raised in NY and is a Giants fan thru and thru. I am a fan of the NFL, could have easily went with the SB champs because of her influence trying to pull me over to the dark side, but didn't. Now that would have been a FRONTRUNNER, as you call it. I still root for the Bengals no matter what, so sorry it is not okay with you that I can also root for another team on Sundays. I always root for any team that is playing Pissburgh. Kindof liked the Cowboys a little anyway since SB 30 when they beat the Squealers.

BTW.....since the Bengals are my priority, I will be rooting for them against the Cowboys on Sunday.....if that's okay with you. I will still be rooting for them until the day I die, or get dementia and can't remember who to root for. I only wanted to pick an NFC team this year to give good cause to. Well $hit, I'll take the Seahawks if that makes you feel better about me being a bandwagon fan. Get off your high horse, you look silly trying to call me out as being fairweather. Deep down you got issues brother. I don't need to defend myself to you regarding my fan loyalness. Idiot. But it was a good laugh.

Not because Chad's talent has declined. Chad's what he is, one of the greatest WR's cincy will ever see.

I have one problem with your logic agreen, the Bengals finally have that average D that we have all been wanting for years to compliment the high powered O, but now the O is the worst in the league.

Not because Chad's talent has declined. Chad's what he is, one of the greatest WR's cincy will ever see.

I have one problem with your logic agreen, the Bengals finally have that average D that we have all been wanting for years to compliment the high powered O, but now the O is the worst in the league.

Basically the s**ttyness shifted from defense to offense. The Bengals Defense killed us in '06. That's one of the reasons Chad was upset.

Read the rest of my list, starting with one of the worst mistakes this franchise made when the let steiny go, and then come talk to me. You may start to see why this offense has become one of the worst in the league. One reason; The Offensive Line BLOWS!